How Long Do Volkswagen Jettas Last

Does the average VW Jetta last a few kilometers? 3

I was looking at the Volkswagen Jetta GLS 2003, automatic, and I was wondering if those cars are for general use. Today it is 76,000 miles.

My 03 Jeta GLS 125K without any major hassle. How much time will it take? The answer is: Are you obsessed with treatment? This is not a car that you can skip the recommended care items unless you are interested in buying new parts. If treated, the bugs will survive.

Terrible new car ... Volkswagen hasn't been a good car since the late 1990's. I think the last good year for Jetta was 1998 and it had 4 cylinders ... all v6s are awesome

I have a friend who drives a Mark 3 Jetta (I think it's 94 or 95) which is over 300,000 miles without any damage. John or the gearbox was never rebuilt. Just take care of the normal setup and the links ending here and there.

After all, any car other than the Kia will last as long as you're good with them. When you drive on a private road, it will not kill you if you do not change your oil regularly, if you are an aggressive driver, etc. It will not take much time. If you are good with cars then this will be great for you. Also, consider whether the previous offer was good for the car.

I now!

ut 5. The new Volkswagen is not as reliable as you might think. If they break down, repairs are more expensive. It is true that VW makes engines that can travel 1,000,000 miles, but other things break down, they can travel up to 200,000 kilometers and be thrown.