How Long Do Toyota Corollas Last

How long will the Toyota Corolla last?

I usually measure them by looking at which big cars travel the most, and I see a lot of Corollas. Of course, as others have said, it is important to take care of energy if you plan to run it for many years. If you use ordinary oil and make a timing belt, change the oil every 5 km, the water pump runs at 90/100 km. Up to 200,000 km should not be a problem.

This page can help you.

Come back:

How long will the Toyota Corolla last?

I have a Toyota Corolla 05 and I've covered about 70 miles and I assume it's in normal condition ... I guess my question is is it too far?

Ha ha !!! I bought my new 2005 Corolla in November 2004 with Zmail. It now has 352,400 miles! The only important thing that needs to be fixed is that the electric pump failed 5 months ago. Otherwise, the battery has been replaced once. I take it for routine maintenance and I use synthetic oil. I used to cover 3,000 miles, but now I'm 5,000 to 10,000! There are some dents and stuff like that and my windshield has been changed a few times (due to the wind being in the desert), but it still works great and still has great mail! This is a great car for me. 70,000 nothing for a Corolla!

I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla DX wagon that lasted 10 years of my marriage. I bought it in 1994 from a Chevrolet dealer in CSA's Tusand Oaks. It is 3,000 miles away with original manufacturer's guarantee. I owned this substance for 14 years and at a distance of 260,000 miles I had to remove it in the state of California because there was no pollution. This car can cost up to 200. I received a check for $ 1000 when I took it to your garage for recycling. I now have a 2006 Corolla and I can say at 147,000 miles that it won't last long. Leaning towards the car will suppress you, but then you can take it out with a regular bathtub. The seats are very comfortable and the seats are cramped. Driving twice the average SD limit, the car controls highways on slopes and road slopes. Or this car, I have a 2001 Volvo V40, it's a nightmare and it's very expensive to maintain. When I broke down in January, it took me less than 2 years to recover. The Corolla's daytime running lights are annoying and help drain the battery more than usual. And the dealer never helped to remove the sensor. I'm tired of hearing that being disconnected is a security risk. Now, at the Toyota San Go dealership, let's take a look at the crowds, none of them have daytime running lights! And with my post-2006 Corolla years and models, don't you have daylight? So guys, I'm waiting for your answer!

Unfortunately, not only does it take good care of your car (routine maintenance, keeping it in the garage, cleaning it inside and out), but it also has a lot of work to do with how it is made. Very worn As US consumers, we can only buy what is available to us. Gone are the days when taking care of your material things was determined by their useful life.

It is not uncommon for Toyota to cover 200,300,000 miles with proper maintenance.

Cars are great if you haven't wanted to pay for a car in years.

I have bought a Passo, Corolla, Solara and Silica that do not buy anything while maintaining their quality standards.

I have a 1994 Corolla with 203,000 km. And it's still strong! Toyota is very easy to transport and operate!

The Corolla lasts a long time, your mail is too short for what you can do. For example, my old 1984 Corolla still works well, even after reading it and putting it on my plate. I fired and it's still strong! MDR Also, the speedometer stopped at 200,000 km (I don't know what it is in miles), I think it's more than 350 km and it's already 25 years old. Fix it if necessary and you will like it.

I made my purchase in 2006 for 160k and on 12/16/14 I bought 253k and it works fine. I have never had a better car than this and I don't think they will make a better car today.

My parents had a 1994 model and it still works like a new car (well, maybe not new but we don't)

Therefore, his age is 1315 years. A decent enough life for a car.

I've never had a problem and they always change the oil and check it regularly every few months.

It is quite a kilometer wide. I would say that if something goes wrong and it costs more to repair the car, then maybe it's time to think about replacing it. But to answer your question, this car must cover 200,000 miles with proper maintenance.