How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

What is the average mileage for a Mazda 3 or 6 or just a Mazda? Are Mazda cars good?

I will try to answer your questions with my best knowledge and confidence. Even so, I only toured my Mazda 3's Mazda for weeks at a time, and I covered 520,555 miles (I did it with 15 miles). I must say that I am hesitant to buy this car, mainly because it will be my first new car and my first car purchase. So I bought extended warranty + gap insurance, you know ... just make sure. By the way, in terms of after sales ... I have a family friend who works in a dealership (sales manager), so ... OK. The car drove well. Now, anything can change from here, say ... 100,000 miles ... but basically I think it all depends on how you look after and maintain the car. In terms of words, I've only heard positive comments about the Mazda 3, as well as the 6 (which I'm considering), but I made the most economical and practical choice. The only thing I heard wrong is that one of my friends, my cousin, has a Mazda 3 and the radiator is fine. Personally, I think it's a weird situation ... the girls' cousins ​​are being ignored, but I'm pulling. In general, it doesn't matter the car's make or model ... as long as you take care of it and take care of it when you need it ... then I think That it will last a long time.

. I have a neighbor who drove a Mazda Protz in 1994 that still runs 167,000 miles. He has just done some painting / restoration work and it looks great!

I can't say anything or answer 3 or 6.

But now I have three Mazda, two 140 kg. No one uses enough oil between changes to add a quarter. The clutch, water pump and battery need to be replaced. Which tells me that Mazda makes great cars.

The third was 280,000 miles and required a new engine. This is a car with a rotary engine (the other is a piston). So if the rotary engine is the least reliable of the Mazda, it seems that the Mazda remains the same three or six.

I have a 2003 Mazda 6 with a capacity of 280,000 and when they exchanged it for موجودہ 1000 for their current car, the 2007 Mazda 3 which weighs 2.3 liters. I hit 300,000 in just one month. I replaced the clutch, thermostat and CTS and of course the case and battery. I just bought my oil lamp on PS. I'm fine with Mazda because he's really good with me. I hope this car hits the market one day, so maybe another race soon. Hit the market. I don't know how to be strong ...

I am Mazda. I have 176,000 miles. Is this a good car? I can't compare that to my 1997 Toyota Terrace, which covered 232,000 miles. The Mazda 3 needs to be repaired after reaching 32,000 miles. Repairs must be made three times under warranty and once under extended warranty. These are the four fixes until the car travels 53,000 miles. The upstream O2 sensor, which should never have been replaced, was replaced by TWICE. This is Mazda's most expensive O2 sensor. The first one at the dealership cost 420, which could have been found at a time that would fit in my car. I'm talking about discounted rates, not LR. Tried another suitable O2 sensor in my car but nothing works. So I bought a coin in 20 420, fourteen months later that part broke and now there is no guarantee. The dealer told me he was going to supply and I bought the other $ 195 ... the other in hand. Cars need regular repairs. There is something wrong with my Toyota that never fails. This Toyota is close to 200,000, I have to work on it. Don't hesitate if you want to buy a Mazda 3, I managed to keep it in good condition thanks to good drivers and mechanics. Go ahead and buy one, but make sure you like spending money on auto repairs and have a good mechanic.

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

It is good?

I have a Mazda 6 that was a 2005 model when I bought it, it has a range of 2,000 miles and I was scared to buy it but glad I did. I have been using it for 7 years and have covered more than 3,000 km. It's 5,645 miles away and it's still working like I found it the first day. I had to change the brake pads and headlights for all the little things.

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last

06 Mazda 3 MPG

I can't answer the mileage question because I only have 20,000 miles, but I can tell you if it's a good car or not.

I took my Mazda two and a half years ago and at that time it was only miles behind. From day one, it was a drama. I have used SP at least 35 times. Six months later, my electric pump needed to be replaced, my locks needed to be replaced, my door motor was hanging, my dashboard had an upper center and needed to be replaced, I needed my fuel The cap had to be changed. I'm not sure how it's called, but it's a kind of can inside the car and it needs to be replaced. The car accelerates, there is a strange collision coming from behind when I stop with the brake lights, and there is a lot of noise when the car automatically shifts. My indicator light turns on at least 6 times. How many days do I have to get all my papers to find out? I sat on the brake light twice and the car shook like crazy and then died. I had to put this thing in the playpen and put it back while everyone was screaming and screaming and screaming that I should go. Lily she came back twice because otherwise I don't know what she would have done.

I asked him if there was any co-operation to resell it and that Lee Fair created a problem, very swan, I'm not Rice de Ni Pass Le Resodri ... Nice Ni Pounce Pass Doppler Lee Issue. Whenever I go to the dealer I take someone who was there when I had this problem and they always pretend that everything is fine. I can only get results if I take my stepmother. Excellent customer service disappointed the whole experience. I seriously say they won't take anything and maybe because I'm a girl. They really like to ask what's wrong with my car and then talk to me about my words and solve the problem I'm having.

I am a good driver and I do my best to take good care of this car. I've never given up on oil changes or scheduled maintenance and (knocks on wood) I've never had an accident. No worries about a new car. I decided to buy a new car because I was afraid of the potential problems with the used car. nny w That's fine. All I can say is, thank goodness, I got an extended warranty. I have a feeling I will need it.

That's really it. This was my first car buying experience and I was very happy when I went to the dealership and was able to buy my first car. It was exactly the car I wanted in metallic red (years later when I bought my stuff, they turned it from red to orange, which I hate). It's beautiful and perfect and fits my personality with tea. Unfortunately, this can be bypassed-but not unless you're a techie who knows what he's doing. Now I understand why I was not allowed to try on the main road. They took me to a residential area and forced me to drive there so that I could not go more than 40 miles per hour.

I'm not the only one who hates my Mazda 3. My partner's daughter had a similar problem and it was even with another dealer.

Long story short, I could have bought a Toyota ... or even the NES would have been better. It wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but I never met anyone who had anything to say about the Corolla or Civic. If you get your hands on a Mazda 3, I honestly believe your experience will be much better than mine, because I don't expect it to be in the worst case scenario.

I want to add that I rented several Mazda 3s when my car was under construction (Lily, I got a rental package so I don't have to pay for it every time, only 20.00 is insured, So it didn't go into me (accident insurance). I was told that this is a 2007 and 2008 model. They run very well and are much better than me. My car is a 2006 model. If I waited 2 months, 2007 would be in the field and maybe different. I don't know if it can take a few years to solve all the problems. What I do know is that I am not happy and no one has had problems like me.

I have a 2006 Mazda 3 that I am the only one to sell. My car is currently 280,000 miles away and works great. I took a big car from this car. I can't imagine traveling more than 300,000 kilometers in this car. I had a bit of a problem using this car. I can help

How Long Do Mazda 3 Last