How Long Do Ghds Last

How Long Do Ghds Last

How long do GHDs last? 3

I got ghds for my birthday (18 days from now) thinking that if I am going to straighten my hair, how long will it stay straight (I have curly hair)?

As long as the flat iron is still around (I've heard about it for 6 years) and if you have any tips on keeping it in good condition let us know x

All answers are appreciated x

My GHD has been around for about 2 years and I have no problem with them, please keep them in a box or bag after use (obviously, after it cools down, do it). If your hair is curly, I recommend straightening everything in a matter of days. If you want to have straight hair every day but take a break after a while or just mess with it, but in general ghds are great, even if you take care of it it will last for a while.

It depends a lot on your hair! I also have curly hair and I have thick GHD and if I straighten my hair it will be curly in your year but my hair still stays with my friends all day and I have it for 4 years GHD and it was always perfect! I'm just saying don't leave it on too long and make sure your hair doesn't have chemicals like hair spray or it will burn your hair and give off smoke and make sure that The cord will not move because the plug is too loose. Easy, I think it happened to me twice! I would always recommend a GHD iron: D is far better.

How Long Do Ghds Last

How Long Do Ghds Last

GHD is great, of course I have straight hair, but my sister has thick curly hair, she wears it every day and her hair stays straight all day. Does not damage your hair. Although you can use the GHD Hat Shield, it's amazing!

They come with a 2-3 day warranty and a sixty five day warranty, always with a receipt or online registration, I have kept them for 5 years and from the day I offered them they Becoming ideal in other places. . If you register it online, the place where you get it will also be recognized as a real or fictitious broker. As they are usually used in salons during the day, you can use them for a long time because they are designed in such a way that they are not as easy to use as working straighteners.

How Long Do Ghds Last