How Long Can A Ball Python Go Without Eating

How long can a baby go without food, should I worry? 3

How long can a baby be eaten without it? Should I be upset?

update

I tried to feed him but he has not eaten for weeks and that is why I am asking questions.

Ignore some of the bad or weird tips here. I have been raising pythons and have been raising them for years.

A baby python ball that is not eaten within the first month of use can be a cause for concern. The first thing you need to do is research the proper care of the python and make sure it is the right breed. The kennel temperature should be right and your dog should have a small, dark, tight hiding place to sleep during the day. Do not touch the cage except to clean it. Leave children alone until they eat regularly. Handling reptiles is very stressful and can prevent them from eating.

Have you ever eaten your python? Otherwise, you may have purchased an imported non-resident CH baby. This snake can never eat in its entire life and only survives on the yolk of the last egg. Building this foundation can be difficult. The right temperature is very important. Keep the baby in a small cage with some fur and newspaper for further coverage, keeping it out of sight or passersby.

After 3 days, give live mice puppies early in the evening and leave them there to make sure the cage is in the dark at the right time. The Zizi mouse is a rat with an R and is just crawling but has not yet opened its eyes (never leave the mouse or the father alone with the snake). If the rat does not eat, remove it. Leave the snake alone for another 3 days, then give it a live rat. Make sure the snake has clean, cool water, very clean, dark cage and calm.

If it still does not work after 2 weeks, take the snake to a reptile vet for a thorough examination and explain the problem. The doctor may need to force the snake.

Standing in line is very stressful, so this is a last resort. After eating, the baby has enough to eat. (Continue to offer Zazi rats or mice every few days until someone has eaten, wait 5 days after forced feeding to serve food.)

If your snake was raised in captivity, find out if it ate and, if so, what it ate. Most baby hair pythons prefer rats or mice to cats and only catch one, not the other. Baby Ball Python is unlikely to accept ready or frozen / melted food before regular feeding and they feel comfortable in their new self.

A baby python can eat its prey as large as its wings and once every 5-7 days. When it is 3 or 4 years old, it can be reduced to once every 2 weeks. It is a good idea to buy a scale to measure the weight of a snake in grams.

Don't ask pet store staff for advice ... they usually don't know what to say when it comes to caring for reptiles. Visit online crawling sites such as FaunaClifieds or places where zoos and pet keepers gather to share information.

Sorry, but feeding her once a week is too much in my opinion. But check the septic tank and see if it is more or less round. If the lump is almost round in shape (not a triangle like a healthy lump), you have constipation and need immediate attention to make sure it is not digested. If they are round, soak them in a pot of hot water until you can go to the doctor, but if they are too long it will be easier so you do not need to go to the doctor. Is. Rough mouth, deep red gums. (Gums should be light pink) If this is the case, first check the temperature and humidity of the cage. The temperature should be around 7,585 F and the humidity should be between 7,500. If the humidity is low, the temperature should be a few degrees higher. If the humidity is high, take it. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask another question. I think it helps a little bit.

I have a dragon ball myself. Although they could be eaten without food for about a year, it was extremely cruel and unhealthy. You should feed it at least once a week until it grows and then change it every two weeks.

Reptiles are tough animals and pythons can live without food for months, but then you should take them to a doctor.

I have had a ball for about 2 years and I will not eat anything during the winter, I will eat it every 2-3 months so that they can enjoy without worrying about you and you can still push and finish it Later they will not eat healthy.

Do not try to feed it every day as it will put pressure on your snake and the snake's stomach may turn pink. It doesn't work, otherwise, if it works, you should take it to the doctor to make sure the pain doesn't go away.