How Late Can You Take Lo Loestrin Fe

Did he take over the power of Lou Lustrian Fei, 2 hours late?

These pills are effective as long as they are taken daily. It is most effective when taken within 3 hours, because due to its function to change some of the functions of the kidneys, ramen is also taken. At the same time, you can wear a hat every day so you don't forget your pills. The 2 meter difference has no effect.

You talk about missing pills, you don't forget pills, you take them a little later than usual, BIF DIFFERENCE. As long as you take the pill every day, you are safe.

You took control, Lo Loestrin Fe, 2 hours late? 3

I usually take my fourth control pill at 8:30 in the morning. M., but I woke up at 10:27 in the morning. Teacher: More precisely. The pill I forget is the third week's blue active pill, and I always take it on time. If I plan to save myself this week within a week of forgetting my pills (I use r-control as a backup measure) then are you okay?

update

I took control of this R for 7 months.

These pills are effective as long as they are taken daily. It is most effective when used for a period of 3 hours due to its function to alter certain functions of the kidney, so it is best to keep stock. As much consistency in synthetic hormones as possible, even when eaten. At the same time, you can wear a hat every day so you don't forget to take your pills. The 2 meter difference has no effect.

You talk about missing pills, you don't forget pills, you take them a little later than usual, big difference. As long as you take your pill every day, you are safe.