How Have You Been

How Have You Been

How do you react to what you did?

What are you doing? Maybe another way to say hello.

Many people answer the question What are you doing?

with little or nothing. Then they will ask their friend the same question and there will be another way to say hello between friends.

Did they even ask you what did you do with the meaning?

It means I haven't seen you in a long time, so tell me what did you do?

You can answer anything that comes to your mind.

Example: what did you do today?

, I worked until 14, then I went to the store to get milk I hope I was helpful: Q. Cancel the update.

Also, what have you been up to lately?

It literally means what activities you have recently participated in. One answer might be that I started editing the nonfiction book at work and moved into a new apartment. Figuratively speaking, this means that I haven't seen you in a long time and have been curious about your life since the last time I met you and can respond the same way.

People also ask: What did you do today?

A third meaning is: to do something.

Example: what are you doing now?

To answer your second question, this could mean what your plans / what you are doing today, although it seems more natural to use it when asking someone what they are doing about it.What do you mean these daysAHD defines this as a concern, especially planning or scheduling: an avoidance is in vain. It's typically used to do bad things, but here's a joke. These days mean in the past.

What have you done lately?

Tell me about your past activities.

How are you?

How are you?

This is similar to how are you?

But how are you?

used when you haven't seen someone for a long time, eg. B. several months or more.

If someone asks you how are you?

You should respond with more than one word such as good or OK.

What do you have with you tonight?

What are you doing tonight?

(Does that mean exactly what you want to do tonight?

) ›You want to do something: go out tonight when you're ready.

What did you understand?

Are you ready is used when you ask someone if they have done something. You are done, the person asks if you don't know what has been done and asks what happens.

What do you mean?

How are you? is a common question for English speakers. He asks you what you did and what your life has been like from a certain point in time. You may be wondering how it has been since you last saw each other. Or maybe since the last time you called.

What does this mean?

What happens is an informal greeting (hi, buddy, what's going on?), A phrase or question about a current or current situation (you look sad.

What are you doing?

You can also say: Until today?

, what are your plans / what are you doing today?

Although it seems more natural to use it when you ask someone what they are doing now

What did you do?

In normal friendly conversation, it just means what did you do, but this question is made up for the past.

However, this question is sometimes more than simple: what is also commonly used for interviews or some formal places you go

what are you?

in the sense of?

technically this can only mean what interests you, like movies or board games, but who are we kidding? Grindr may present itself as a dating app, but everyone knows that the vast majority of men look like sex in regards to your sexual weaknesses and interests.

What is significant VE?

Contraction. (Thurs rnaliera) contraction, as a.

How are you

What did you do or what?

Aan is a preposition with multiple meanings, including against and against. Too much is an adverb that can be exaggerated or even mean. To be clear, two is pronounced as before and before, but it cannot be used in place of either as it is a number.

What do you mean?

It means what was the position you previously had for a period of time. It is often used to refer to the last few hours / days / weeks, e.g. if you haven't seen anyone in a while.

But lately can you also use it for longer periods of time, like you went on vacation?

where were you?

What do you have for the weekend?

Let's see. However, this term to watch out for is also used to talk about leisure.

Example: what are you doing this weekend?

it's a relaxed way of asking what someone does on the weekend, to ask if they have any plans.

What is the reaction to what happened?

What's New? or here (West Midlands of England) it's usually just a general greeting, you can respond with answers like not much, nothing, ok etc. In this context, the response is simply a greeting or confirmation that all is well.

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

Is this grammar correct? Where were you ??

You? Where you were in the past and the point is that the speaker is trying to determine where you were in a particular place in the past. It's not wrong if you're serious, but most people don't care if you look like you did five or ten years ago, they try to figure out if you look like last time, weeks or last time. See The moment they saw you. You go there. Where have you been? It's the right question to ask someone you haven't seen in a long time and would love to meet.

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

The better I go, the better of the two. If you say another, you will need another word.

Are you right if you omit the contraction in the first part, if it is, then it is a W. It understands less than the other.

Wherever there is a right path. Where were you ?. The reason is that wd has to be wr.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh? Don't mean Can you tell who you are? Or you? Or better yet, what is it? Or if you are in Australia, is it possible? Or if you're really good, just say "Hey?"

This page can help you.

Come back:

Is this grammar correct? Where are you?

Where were you ? Where were you?

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

How do you react to what you did?

What are you doing? It could be another way to say hello.

Many people answer the question What are you doing?

with little or nothing. Then they will ask their friend the same question and there will be another way to say hello between friends.

Did they even ask you what did you do with the meaning?

I mean, I haven't seen you in a long time, so tell me what did you do?

You can answer anything that comes to your mind.

Example: what did you do today?

, I worked until 14, then I went to the store to get milk. I hope I was helpful: Q. Cancel the update.

Also, what have you been doing lately?

It literally means what activities you have recently participated in. One answer might be: I started working on the non-fiction book at work and moved into a new apartment. Figuratively speaking, this means that I haven't seen you in a long time and have been curious about your life since the last time I met you and can respond the same way.

People also ask: What did you do today?

A third meaning is: to do something.

Example: what are you doing now?

So to answer your second question, it might mean what your plans / what you are doing today, although it seems more natural to use it if you ask someone what they are doing right now.

What do you mean today?

AHD defines this as a cause for concern, especially planning or scheduling: vain evasion. It's typically used to do bad things, but here's a joke. These days mean in the past.

What have you done lately?

Tell me about your past activities.

How are you?

How are you?

This is similar to how are you?

But how are you?

used when you have not seen someone for a long time, eg. B. several months or more.

If someone asks you how are you?

You should respond with more than one word such as good or OK.

What do you have with you tonight?

What are you doing tonight?

(It just means, what do you want to do tonight?

) ›You want to do something: go out tonight when you're done.

What did you understand?

Are you ready is used when you ask someone if they have done something. Once this is done, you will be asked if you don't know what was done and the person will ask you what it is.

What do you mean?

How are you? is a common question for English speakers. He asks you what you did and what your life was like from a certain point on. You may be wondering how it has been since you last saw each other. Or maybe since the last time you called.

What does this mean?

What happens is a casual greeting (hello, dude, what's going on?), A phrase or request about a current or recent condition (you look sad.

What are you wearing?

You can also say: what are you doing?

To date ?

That is, what are your plans / what are you doing today?

Although it seems more natural to use it when you ask someone what they are doing

What did you do?

It is in normal friendly conversation it just means what you did, but that question is invented for the past.

However, sometimes this question is more than simple: what was also generally used for interviews or some formal places you go

What are you?

Technician Can mean anything you are interested in, like movies or games from table, but who are we kidding with? Grindr may present itself as a dating app, but everyone knows that the vast majority of men look like this after sex. If they ask you what they're interested in, they'll ask about your sexual problems and interests.

What does RE mean?

Contraction. (daily) contraction, as a.

How are you

What did you do or what?

Aan is a preposition with multiple meanings, including against and against. Too much is an adverb that can be exaggerated or even mean. To be clear, two is pronounced as sometimes, but it cannot be used in place of one as it is a number.

What do you mean?

Does that mean where have you been before? It is often used to refer to the last hours / days / weeks, e.g. if you haven't seen anyone in a while.

But can it be used even longer, for example during the holidays?

where were you?

What do you have for the weekend?

Let's see. However, this term to watch out for is also used to talk about leisure.

For example: what will you get out of this weekend?

it's a relaxed way of asking what someone is up to on the weekend, to ask if they have any plans.

What is the reaction to what happens?

What's New? or here (West Midlands of England) it's usually just a general greeting, you can respond with answers like not much, nothing, ok etc. In this context, the response is simply a greeting or confirmation that all is well.

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

Where were you ? the right way

w If you have the correct answers.

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

You? Where you were is in the past, and the question means that the speaker is trying to determine where you were in a particular place in the past. It's not wrong if you're serious, but most people don't care how you were five or ten years ago, trying to figure out what you did last time, in the last few weeks or for the last time. When they saw you. Are you going Where were you? It's the right question to ask someone you haven't seen in a long time and want to meet.

I get better, it's better at both. If you say something else, you will need another word.

Are you right If you remove the contraction initially, it will be complete. It makes less sense than the other.

The right path is where you are. Where were you ?. The reason is to do wd srt to w.

You? Did you mean? What does not mean. Can you say no? Or are you Or better yet, what is it? Or is it possible if you are in Australia? Or if you are really good then just say "Hey".

This page can help you.

D:

Is this grammar correct? Where are you?

Where were you ? Okay fine.

The correct answer is where you are

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

Is this grammar correct? Where were you ?? 3

You? Where you are is the past tense and the question means that the speaker is trying to determine if you are relatively distant in the past. It's okay to listen that way, but most people don't really care about how you were five or ten years ago, trying to figure out how you were recently, the last few weeks or so. ۔ Where did you go the last time they saw you there? It's the right question to ask someone you haven't seen in a long time and want to meet.

Let me go, it's good for both of us. If you say something else, you will need another word.

Are you right If you remove the contraction in the first part, it is a w. Less useful than others.

The right path is wherever you are. Where were you ?. The reason is that to do wd is to do w from srt.

You? Did you mean? What I don't understand. Can you tell who you are? Or you Or better yet, what is it? Or is it possible if you are in Australia? Or if you're really good, just say, "Hey?"

How Have You Been

How Have You Been

Where were you ? That's right

w You are the correct answer.

How Have You Been