How do you turn off commenting on a facebook post

How do you turn off commenting on a facebook post

Can you delete someone's comment on Facebook? To delete a Facebook comment, whether it's a comment you posted, someone else in your journal, or a response to one of your posts, click or tap the menu next to the comment. To delete a Facebook post, click or tap Delete. Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the comment permanently.

How do you block comments on Facebook?

To restrict comments on all other sections of Facebook, prevent the user from seeing the post. To prevent users from seeing your posts: Click the triangle in the top right corner of Facebook. Go to Settings > Block User > Block User. Enter a name and press Enter. Click Block to confirm the desired destination.

Why do my Facebook comments disappear?

Facebook comments can be lost for one of two reasons: the person who replied to a post deleted it, or the person who created the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business standpoint, deleting comments can make sense for a number of reasons.

Why am I unable to post on Facebook?

The thing is, the most common reason you can't post to your Facebook page is that the page has been blocked. If Facebook determines that you've violated Community Guidelines or other policies too often, you'll be banned from some or all of your Page's features.

Is it possible to delete a comment on a Facebook post?

You can't delete other people's comments on posts that aren't yours. Facebook opened. Go to your computer's web browser. This will open your Facebook news feed if you are logged in.

Where do I Find my comments on Facebook?

Open Facebook through your favorite web browser, preferably Chrome. Then click on the disclosure triangle in the top right corner of the screen. Then click the "Settings" button in the drop-down menu to continue. After that, scroll through the left pane and click on Public Comments.

Can you post a picture as a comment on a Facebook post?

The ability to enable or disable posting a photo as a comment to a Facebook post is available from the Page owner. If there's no way to post a photo as a comment to a journal entry, that means the owner's page turns it off. What does F mean on Facebook?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you change your comment settings on Facebook?

To keep your social media account private, it's definitely worth considering changing your comment settings. When someone comments on their status or their photo, that comment is visible in the Facebook feed to all of that person's friends. This means more people can see the content you upload to your profile.

How do you turn off comments on a facebook post

How to close a comment on facebook

To comment on something on Facebook, do the following: Click "Comment". The comment field has been expanded. Often this field is already expanded, then you can easily switch to
Step 2. Click on the text box that appears. Enter what you want to say. When you're done, press Enter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you UNTAG yourself from a Facebook comment?

Follow these simple steps to disconnect from other fake profiles and their posts: Go to your timeline. Select Activity Log. Click the option for the posts you've marked. Select the post or comment it was tagged with. Click the Report / Remove Tag option.

How to get more likes on Facebook comment?

How to get more likes on Facebook Log in and leave a comment on your fan page. When you log in to Facebook, Facebook automatically logs you into your personal profile. Join relevant groups and get involved. If you search on Facebook, it will return a search with all relevant pages, apps, groups, people and places. Go where your doghouse is and take pictures! .

Why am I not seeing comments on Facebook?

If you can't see the exact number of replies to a Facebook comment, it's because: The person who left the comment has privacy settings that make them invisible to the public. People who aren't logged in won't be able to see your comments.

Disney filter tiktok

When you block someone on FB?

When you block someone, it means you don't allow that person to view your profile or timeline. They will no longer appear in your friends list and your profile will no longer be visible to them. Any connection you have with them, such as information about friends, acquaintances, etc., will cease to exist.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you block Facebook pages?

How to block a Facebook page. 1. Log in to your Facebook account. 2. Click the drop-down icon and then click Options. 3. Click Block. 4. Navigate to the location where you locked the pages.

:brown_circle: How do you block comments on facebook post

How can I prevent others from seeing my comments on Facebook? Block the user. Click the privacy link icon. Click on the privacy shortcut icon, which looks like a padlock with three horizontal lines. Enter your name or email address. Choose a person. In the list of users that appears, select the person you want to block. Privacy settings for individual messages. Click the Friends drop-down list. For each new post, click the Friends drop-down menu next to the Post button, for example: a.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I completely block someone on Facebook?

Open the person's Facebook profile and click the three horizontal dots next to Messages, or click More in the Facebook app. There you will find the Block option. Click Block to completely block this person on Messenger and Facebook.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you block someone on public Facebook post?

On the other hand, it also prevents you from seeing everything they post. However, Facebook doesn't give you the option to block someone directly from your news feed. To do this, you need to go to the profile of the person you want to block.

Can You disable comments on Facebook?

You cannot disable comments on a Facebook page by checking the box, but you can easily hide them. Hiding all comments effectively disabled comments on your page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you block comments on facebook live

Click the downward triangle in the top-right corner of your Facebook page, then click Options from the drop-down menu. Click Block on the left side of the settings page. Click in the name field, enter the person's name, and then click Block. Click Block next to the person you want to block.

:brown_circle: What happens when you block someone on Facebook?

If you block someone on Facebook, disable all social media links with that person. The lock works for both the user and the locked user. Once you block someone on Facebook, that person will no longer be able to see your leads on the social media site.

Custom notification sound android

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to block/ban someone from Facebook page?

• Open your Facebook business page
  • Go to Page Settings in the lower left corner of your screen.
  • Select the People & Others tab.
  • Open the drop-down menu and select Banned people and pages.
  • Click + Block person
  • Enter people's custom URL into the search bar
  • Click Save to add the person to the blacklist.

:brown_circle: How do I block someone on my Facebook fan page?

How to block someone. Log into Facebook and go to the site's admin panel. Click "People Like This" below the total fan views. This will bring up a list of fan pages. Scroll down until you find the person you want to block. Click the X next to your name, click Block Permanently, and then click OK.

:brown_circle: Can You disable Facebook comments?

Unfortunately, you cannot currently unsubscribe from comments on your personal Facebook profile. You also cannot disable them on your public Facebook pages used for business, celebrities, etc.

How do you permanently block someone on Facebook?

How to permanently block someone on Facebook. Follow these steps to block a friend: Visit the website by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the homepage. Select a setting and click "Lock". In the Manage Blocks section, scroll down and select Block User.

Shared photo album

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I unhide comments on Facebook?

Visit the desktop site and log into your account when prompted. Click the drop-down arrow. It's in the top right corner of the screen, next to the question mark icon. Click the page you manage. Search for a message with a hidden comment. The comment is inactive. Click Ads.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why my post disappear on Facebook?

• Friend status. Facebook allows users to remove friends from their profiles.
  • Filter and block. Filters and blocks let you limit the posts that appear in the feed.
  • The privacy settings.
  • Facebook error.

:brown_circle: What does hiding a comment on Facebook actually do?

If you hide a comment on your timeline, it will remain invisible to you and all your Facebook friends, who are not also Facebook friends of the person who posted the hidden comment. Hiding a comment on its own timeline also stops notifications for that comment thread.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why do my facebook comments disappear today

Why are comments and likes disappearing on Facebook? Facebook comments can be lost for one of two reasons: the person who replied to a post deleted it, or the person who created the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business standpoint, deleting comments can make sense for a number of reasons.

How do i request a friend on facebook

Why do my facebook comments disappear due

When you post a comment on Facebook, you can delete it in the same way. Delete your comment by clicking the pencil icon to edit or delete next to the comment. Click Uninstall and then click Uninstall again in the confirmation dialog to complete the process.

Why is my Facebook page missing?

One of the reasons why a Facebook page can suddenly disappear is because it has been permanently deleted. If you created the page yourself, make sure no one else has access to your account. Go to your account settings and see if there are active connections from suspicious devices or locations.

Why does Facebook remove posts?

Facebook posts are a means by which friends on a website communicate through profile walls. If one of your posts disappears from your friend's wall, the most likely reason is that you or the owner of the profile deleted the post, either intentionally or accidentally. In rarer cases, Facebook removes a post that violates site policies.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I view all my Facebook posts?

Search all messages Open in a web browser. If you are not automatically logged in, please log in to your Facebook account. Click the search box. The search box is in the blue bar at the top of the screen. Enter your keyword in the search box. In this way you can search them all, records and photos. Press Enter on your keyboard.

How to delete an old Instagram Account?

:brown_circle: Facebook mother comments

MommyJacking refers to posting comments that a child and/or parent posts on Facebook, regardless of the topic. For example, if someone is impressed by your long-awaited and hard-earned master's degree, MommyJacker might say, "Oh, that's great!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many mother's day posts are there on Facebook?

Additionally, Facebook data shows that Mother's Day generated more posts per day than any other topic in 2016 (remember, it was an election year!), with 105,401,004 posts on Mother's Day alone in January 2016. What makes her so good for her Facebook mom?

Who is more active on Facebook mom or dad?

The numbers tell them too. A 2015 Pew Research study found that moms are more likely to use Facebook than dads, with 81% of moms using the platform and only 66% of dads. Mothers are also more active: 76% say they often or occasionally post, comment or share.

Why are mothers more active on social media?

Mothers are also more active: 76% say they often or occasionally post, comment or share. They are also more likely to share their comments and support on Facebook: 53% of moms agree that they use social media to respond to good news than others.

What Does The Person And Plus Sign Mean On Facebook

Why do my facebook comments disappear when i am

If there is too much file data in Facebook applications and it is not cleared in time, you will not be able to view Facebook comments normally. Therefore, you can fix the problem by clearing the cache. Open the Facebook application and select the "More" option. Then click on "Settings" and select "Account Settings".

:brown_circle: How do I control who sees my likes on Facebook?

But you can control who sees your likes on Facebook. If you have an old Facebook profile and not a new timeline, click Edit Profile. From there, click on an area of ​​interest (Arts & Entertainment, Sports, Activities, and Interests) to control who can see your likes in each category.

Is Disqus a good comment plugin?

Disqus plugin is one of the best WordPress commenting plugins available in the WordPress plugin repository. Automatically replaces the existing comment system on websites with a new one. To install the Disqus plugin on your website, simply browse the WordPress plugins area and install it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the comments plugin?

Top 18 WordPress Comment Plugins to Boost Engagement: Comments is the most powerful WordPress comment plugin. Akismet. Akismet is one of the most widely used WordPress comment plugins. Comments about Jetpack. Live commentary. WordPress comment review plugin. Disqus comment system. Turn off comments. Luv's comment. Facebook plugins, comments and dialogues for WordPress. Facebook comments from WpDevArt.

Facebook Auto Reply

Why you should boost posts on Facebook?

• Larger messages make your messages work better. Facebook has become such an important marketing tool for businesses these days.
  • Larger posts make it easier to reach your target audience. In the past, the targeting options for enhanced messages were very limited.
  • Quick messages are easy to create.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why can I not post videos to Facebook?

If the Facebook app is not able to upload videos, the problem may be related to your phone's privacy settings. Other causes of incorrect downloads include downloading videos to an unsupported file type or to a web browser, which can lead to many problems, including long encoding and processing times.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why to stop with Facebook?

7 Reasons Why Leaving Facebook Now Is Good For Your Future 1. Facebook Can Be Wasting Your Time While viewing your Facebook feed, many active users do.

Why are people still on Facebook?

People just use Facebook because they have to use it. They should log in daily and see your feed, which contains a daily dose of news and updates from their friends. Sometimes they post photos of their travels and comment on existing ones. So it seems like a daily habit and causes tension and discomfort when not in use.

How to see followers on facebook

Why is my Facebook Marketplace not working on my computer?

If you are using Facebook Marketplace in the system's web browser and Facebook Marketplace suddenly stops working, the browser cache or temporary data in the system may be causing problems with your online experience. In this case, clearing the cache or temporary data can fix the problem.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Facebook app not working in my country?

You are using the latest version of the Facebook application because the older version of the application may disrupt the Facebook market. You are in a country that is authorized for the Facebook market, as the Facebook market is only authorized in 70 countries. You have lived in a forbidden country and now you have moved to a forbidden country.

Why did I get blocked on Facebook Marketplace?

Exactly in mid-2017, users started reporting that their accounts were unable to use Facebook. The problem mainly concerned those who tried to use the market to sell different products. However, some other users complained that they were blocked despite not interacting with the Marketplace.

How to get my marketplace back on Facebook?

Solution 5: Cancel remote access to Facebook Marketplace. 1 Log in to your Facebook account. Connecting to Facebook 2 Click the market icon. Facebook Marketplace 3 Now click on the "Request a review" option. 4 Complete the application form. 5 Within a few days, the Facebook team will answer your call. 6 Check your support mailbox every day.

:brown_circle: Why are I unable to post on my Facebook page?

To do anything on your end, you need to log into the group account. This allows you to publish the site and use it as a personal account. The problem then was that you wanted to and couldn't publish because you were still using your personal profile to post.

Is it possible to post to your personal Facebook page?

The problem then was that you wanted to and couldn't publish because you were still using your personal profile to post. You can post to a Page, but not as a Page. This is of course no longer relevant as Facebook has changed this system. Currently you do not have a separate account on the page, only your personal profile.

Why do I have the wrong Facebook account?

The first and most common cause of this problem is that you are logged into the wrong account. It's a little less common now than it used to be, but it's still quite common among people who manage more than one account and agencies that have a bunch of different sites.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you need a business account to make a Facebook page?

This was when a page could be created without a personal account and without using Business Manager. To do anything on your end, you need to log into the group account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my friend not posting on Facebook?

Your friend may have changed her privacy settings so that no one but her can post to her blog. People can see your timeline, but they can't comment on what you've posted. Your boyfriend may have lost your boyfriend, which means that they cut off the Facebook connection that once existed between you.

:brown_circle: Why are people not able to comment on my Facebook posts?

People can see your timeline, but they can't comment on what you've posted. Your boyfriend may have lost your boyfriend, which means that they cut off the Facebook connection that once existed between you. Your friend may have added you to one of their friend lists.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you get blocked on Facebook?

If someone else has blocked you, you won't be able to like or comment on that person's content (although it can still show up if other mutual friends are tagged there). Why can't my friends say "Congratulations"? »On my Facebook timeline? (Letter to the editor).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can a friend see what you post on Facebook?

In the Facebook settings you can control who can see what you post, who can see your friends list and who can post to your page. I've blocked my page pretty strongly, I can't post anything on my wall, no one but me can see my friends list and I'm the only one who can post on my wall.

Business to business marketing

:brown_circle: How do you post a post on Facebook?

Mobile publishing Open Facebook. Go to the page where you want to post a message. Tap a mailbox. Upload a photo or video. Add text to your message. Click Add to your message. Select a publishing option to add more. Tap Post.