How do i see my subscribers on youtube

How do i see my subscribers on youtube

How can I see all my subscriptions on YouTube? Log in to YouTube. To access your list of subscribers, click Art Studio > Community > Subscribers. At the top of the page you can see the total number of followers. You can sort the list by most recent or most popular using the drop-down menu in the top right corner.

What is sure way to get more subscribers on YouTube?

• Use powerful playlists
  • Post LONG videos (10 minutes or more)
  • Promote video in latest screensaver
  • Branded Watermark = Subscribe Button
  • Focus on quality over quantity
  • Reply to ANY comment
  • Write a catchy channel description
  • People fall into subscriber magnets
  • Use a great channel icon
  • Create a channel slogan

How do you get more subs on YouTube?

You can get more subscribers to your YouTube channel by using the same tactic many YouTube professionals use: create a channel trailer that inspires their creativity. Create an engaging presentation for your channel to use in your videos and descriptions. Create awesome video thumbnails.

How many subscribers does YouTube have?

The channel has 180 million subscribers and has won this award since April 2019. The Indian music video channel TSeries is the most watched YouTube channel with 180 million subscribers as of April 2021.

What YouTube channel has the most subscribers?

Top YouTube Channels TSeries (170 million subscribers) YouTube Movies (131 million subscribers) Music (114 million subscribers) PewDiePie (109 million subscribers) Cocomelon Nursery Rhymes (104 million subscribers) SET India (million subscribers) Games (million subscribers)) Sports (Million Subscribers) Kids Diana Show (73.

How do I get Free subscribers on YouTube?

Important Tips to Get Free YouTube Subscribers in 2019 1. Schedule and Write Your Videos 2. Create Highly Informative and Engaging Content 3. Increase Video Consistency and Download Frequency 4. Start with an introduction and finish that people will love you. 5 Create an attractive video.

:brown_circle: What are subscriptions on YouTube?

subscriptions. The subscription source contains information about the user's YouTube subscription. A subscription notifies the user when new videos are added to the channel or when another user takes one of several actions on YouTube, such as uploading a video, rating a video, or commenting on a video.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How has the most subscribers on YouTube?

Swedish allows gamer and web comedian PewDiePie, the only YouTube user with more than 107 million subscribers as of September 2020. On YouTube's video platform, a channel subscriber is the user who, by clicking that channel's subscribe button, has chosen to content sent by that channel.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best way to get subscribers?

The main way to get new subscribers is to subscribe to the newsletter somewhere on your website. It may not be the most efficient way to log (which won't result in a large number of logs compared to your total traffic), but this is just the beginning.

:brown_circle: How do I see all my subscribers on YouTube?

subscribers. Scroll down your channel page until you see the Subscribers box. If you have many subscribers, click See all in the lower right corner of the Subscribers page to see all your subscribers at once. Click on a specific subscriber's thumbnail to go to their YouTube channel.

What's the best way to get more subscribers on YouTube?

1. Use “powerful playlists” 2. Post LONG videos (10+ minutes) 3. Promote videos on end screen 4. Watermark = subscribe button 5. Focus on quality…not quantity 6. Reply to EVERY comment 7. Write a persuasive channel description. 8. Lead people to tracking magnets 9.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often should you upload a video on YouTube?

By consistently creating and uploading videos, you can build a long-term, trusting relationship with your points of view. This is a great way to keep subscribers and attract new free YouTube subscribers. A simple formula that works: one YouTube video per week, only four per month. Select a day, such as Friday, to download the video.

:brown_circle: How many people watch YouTube videos per month?

With over 1 billion monthly visitors, YouTube has a huge potential audience for every video you upload. Whether it's a video of someone pulling a prank or a test video of a summer fashionista, YouTube is a platform to watch videos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the best way to get more views on YouTube?

The best way to give stylish titles to your videos. With this technique, you attract a lot of people who just visit your channel out of curiosity. Original titles play a vital role in increasing your channel's views on social media.

How much does a YouTube subscription cost?

YouTube launches paid channels, subscription costs start at $ per month. The YouTube team has finally launched a pilot program for a small group of partners to offer paid channels on YouTube, a move expected from January.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Grow my YouTube channel?

Top 7 Ways To Grow Your YouTube Channel (For Music Artists) 1. Create Great Content.and More! 2. Find your niche 3. Keywords in video tags and descriptions 4. Share your videos on social media 5. Use YouTube creators 6. Thumbnails 7.

:brown_circle: How do you boost YouTube views?

Sometimes the best way to get more views on YouTube is to group your viewers into multiple videos. This can be achieved by collaborating with other successful YouTubers to create your videos.

How do I increase my views on YouTube?

How to Increase YouTube Video Views 1. Use descriptive headlines and keyword descriptions 2. Choose a good thumbnail 3. Use video tags 4. Add annotation view to your video 5. Add an end screen 6. Apply the autoplay to embedded videos 7. Post links to your videos on social media.

:brown_circle: What is sure way to get more subscribers on youtube no bot

1. Use “powerful playlists” 2. Post LONG videos (10+ minutes) 3. Promote videos on end screen 4. Watermark = subscribe button 5. Focus on quality…not quantity 6. Reply to EVERY comment 7. Write a compelling channel description 8. Direct people to subscriber magnets 9. Use a fun channel icon 10. Create a channel tagline 11.

How do you subscribe to YouTube?

To subscribe to a YouTube channel, go to the YouTube site and click in the top right corner (if you're not already signed in to your YouTube account). You can use the search box in the top left corner of the screen to find a station, or you can navigate to it manually.

How do you get subscribers?

One of the most important steps to getting more subscribers is to deliver as much content as possible. The more videos you have, the more popular your channel will be as posting a lot of videos will draw people to you. More videos means more search results, which leads to more followers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is sure way to get more subscribers on youtube hack

How to get more YouTube subscribers
Step 1 : increase the number of videos
Step 2 : improve the quality of your videos
Step 3 : Chat with your existing followers.
Step 4 : Start optimizing your headlines
Step 5 : customize your channel and your video
Step 6 : Grow your YouTube brand
Step 7 : Promote your videos on other platforms.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is sub in YouTube?

"SUB" refers to YouTube subscribers. Seeing this majiggi below is a real NO. People who follow you or are associated with you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best way to get YouTube subscribers?

Here are the best ways to attract YouTube subscribers: Remove all old, low-quality videos from your channel. Write a great script, use the right equipment, and keep your videos short for maximum engagement. Create a super attractive channel trailer. Edit video in 5 minutes or less, with a remarkable first 10 seconds.

How to get YouTube subscribers on YouTube easy?

Get YouTube Subscribers (12 Easy Tips) Give YouTube gifts as a gift. YouTube giveaways are a great way to promote your YouTube channel for free and attract more subscribers. Mark your channel. Another important way to reach YouTube subscribers that many people overlook is by paying attention to your channel's branding. Create a channel preview.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where can I buy YouTube subscribers?

You can buy YouTube subscribers from different providers with different plans. Sites like Fastlykke and Social Noor offer subscriptions for $9 to $60 and $5 to $45, respectively.

Is there a way to get more subscribers on YouTube?

All you have to do is use a simple function that you may not know. This is NOT a recommended trick, but it should be noted as you are probably reading this article on YouTube tricks that will increase your subscribers and comments. Paying for comments and followers will do more harm than good.

:brown_circle: What happens if you get bot subscribers on YouTube?

Bot followers don't interact with your videos. You risk alienating your real audience, who probably value authenticity and transparency. YouTube can prevent you from violating its false communication policy.

How many subscribers do you have to have to be a YouTube partner?

This is not available to all YouTube users. You must be a member of the YouTube Partner Program to be eligible. At this time, the conditions for participating in the affiliate program have changed. The channel must now have 4,000 hours of viewing and 1,000 subscribers in the past 12 months before it is eligible to join.

What's the best way to do a YouTube giveaway?

You can easily organize your giveaway on YouTube with RafflePress, the best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin, while promoting the giveaway on your blog at the same time. Let's see how they can make it and make it work.

How much money you make per subscriber on YouTube?

YouTube does not pay per subscriber. You Tube is the second largest search engine in the world. YouTube generally pays $3 per 1,000 views on average, but it really depends on the quality of the video, the topic, and most importantly, the length of the video.

:brown_circle: Who is the highest subscriber on YouTube?

Channel Structure: Who has the most YouTube PewDiePie subscribers. First on your list with the most subscribers on YouTube is the King of Gamers!. TS series. What is actually even more surprising is that the Indian production company founded more than 30 years ago does not have the second highest subscriber list. Justin Bieber. Condzilla channel. Hi, I'm German. Ed Sheeran. Great person.

How many subscribers do you need to get money from YouTube?

According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need a minimum of 1000 subscribers to monetize your account through their program.

:brown_circle: How many subscribers does youtube have in the world

YouTube has billions of users around the world. 79% of internet users have their own YouTube account. YouTube viewers watch over a billion hours of video on the platform every day and receive billions of views.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How many subscribers does youtube have in the united states

The United States comes in second as the country with the highest number of YouTube users, with approximately 197 million active YouTube users. The next three places in the countries with the most YouTube users are Brazil (83 million), Japan (60 million) and Russia (58 million).

How many subscribers does youtube have in 2020

As of November 2020, YouTube had approximately 22,000 channels with over a million subscribers. These are the dinosaurs of YouTube space! Huge size. Most specimens originated many centuries ago.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What YouTube channels have the most subscribers?

Most YouTube Channel Subscribers in 2019 10. YouTube Spotlight (27 million subscribers) 9. Dude Perfect (27 million subscribers) 8. elrubiusOMG (27 million subscribers) 7. TaylorSwiftVEVO (27 million subscribers) 6 KondZilla Channel (28 million subscribers) 5. Ed Sheeran (28 million subscribers) 4. HolaSoyGerman (33 million subscribers).

What YouTuber has the most subscribers?

12 YouTubers with the most subscribers in the world PewDiePie. You do not need to log in to PewDiePie. Diana's children's show. Children's channels are very popular on YouTube. Like Nastia. Another very popular YouTube channel for kids is Like Nastya. Great person. Vlad and Nikita. badabun. MisterBeest. play German. Winderssonnus. Felipe Neto.

What do YouTubers have the most subscribers?

• PewDiePie. According to Business Insider, the Swedish YouTuber is known for commenting when he plays video games.
  • Diana's children's show. The second place on YouTube with the most subscribers is the Kids Diana Show with 73 million subscribers.
  • I love Nastya Vlog.
  • Vlad and Niki.
  • Great person.
  • MrBeast.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What person has the most subscribers on YouTube?

PewDiePie, also known as Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, is a popular YouTuber who is the most viewed person on YouTube with over 100 million subscribers.

How many subscribers does youtube have in 2019

YouTube's ad revenue in 2019 was $15 billion, up 36% from 2018. YouTube now has more than 20 million music and premium paid music subscribers and more than 2 million YouTube TV subscribers.

How many subscribers does youtube have live

YouTube Music and YouTube Premium together have more than 20 million paid subscribers, and YouTube TV, Google's TV subscription service, has more than 2 million subscribers worldwide, said Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet and Google. the company's fourth-quarter phone calls from Monday.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How many subscribers does youtube have in the us

Ollie Curtis / Future / Shutterstock YouTube Music and YouTube Premium together have more than 20 million paid subscribers, and YouTube TV, Google's unlimited TV subscription service, has more than 2 million subscribers in the US.

How many subscribers does youtube have in the philippines

The most watched YouTube channel in the Philippines in January 2021 was Raffi Talfo in action with about one million subscribers. Raffi Talfo is a Filipino radio journalist with a daily television and radio program focusing on private sector issues.

How many subscribers does the most popular YouTube channel have?

The most popular YouTube channel has 126 million subscribers. Content ID is used by more than 9,000 partners, including many of the major broadcasters, film studios and record labels. Since the introduction of Content ID, YouTube partners have announced more than 800 million videos.

How much does Filipino YouTubers earn per view or per?

Advertisers, big or small, near or far, can take advantage of what publishers have to offer. It doesn't matter which country is Filipino or not, everyone wins the same way. YouTube pays on average for every 1000 visits, depending on your content and popularity you can earn $2-3 for every 1000 visits.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How much does YouTube pay per 1000 views in the US?

On average, this is just over $1 for every 1000 views (approximately). I don't know how much it costs in PI, but I think it will be $ to $ if you don't speak English and don't sign in English speaking countries.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you view someone's subscribers on YouTube?

Here's how to check other people's YouTube subscribers. You can see your subscriber count and subscriber list on your YouTube channel. You can only see subscribers who have changed their privacy settings and allowed you to see that they followed you.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much does a subscription to YouTube cost?

Interestingly, the $12 per month YouTube Premium plan seems too high and too low. And when you compare it to other subscription-based media services like Spotify, Amazon and Netflix, the water gets even darker.

How do i see my subscribers on youtube 2020

Log in to YouTube. To access your list of subscribers, click Art Studio > Community > Subscribers. At the top of the page you can see the total number of followers. The list only shows subscribers who choose to share their subscriptions publicly.

Which YouTuber has the most subs?

Top YouTube Channels TSeries (162 million subscribers) YouTube Movies (128 million subscribers) Music (113 million subscribers) PewDiePie (108 million subscribers) Cocomelon Nursery Rhymes (M subscribers) SET India (89 million subscribers) Games (M subscribers) Sports ( million subscribers) Kids Diana Show (million subscribers).

Which channel has the most subscribers?

The channel has 179 million subscribers and has won this award since April 2019. The Indian music video channel TSeries is the most watched YouTube channel with 179 million subscribers as of April 2021.

How do i see my subscribers on youtube 2021

How to view YouTube subscribers on computer. 1. Log in to your YouTube account and click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. 2. Find the Your Channel option and click on it. 3. Under the username of your channel you need to count the number of subscribers.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I find out how many subscribers I have?

You can see a list of your recent subscribers in your channel dashboard. You can also check the subscriber count over time in YouTube Studio. Sign in to YouTube Creator.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it possible to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel?

In most cases, they notice that the viewer is still subscribed to the channel. Some viewers accidentally left the channels. We've since added a confirmation popup on exit (this feature is currently not available on iPhones and iPads).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my YouTube subscriber count keep dropping?

In general, fluctuations in your base of acceptance are normal. If your subscriber count has changed or decreased, it could be for one of the following reasons: Viewers subscribe to your channel and generally close it. They have removed spam subscribers from your channel.

how do i see my subscribers on youtube