How Do I Reset My Kwikset Lock Code

How can I reset my Quickset lock code?

Press the PROGRAM button once, enter the new 4 to 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same code or a new code, then press the LOCK button once. If the old passcode is still in the device, perform a hard reset on the device.People also ask how to reset Kwikset main code.Make sure the door is open and unlocked. Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds until you hear 3 long beeps. 2. Enter the standard master code (OOOO0).

Besides the above, what is Kwikset's main code?

The standard master code is 0000. It is recommended to replace it with a separate code.

Also, how do I enter a Kwikset unlock code?

Press the programming button on the internal keypad. Enter a four to eight digit code using the external keyboard. Press the lock button in the center of the external keyboard. Program a code for the first user.

How do you reset a Kwikset 910 padlock?

How to perform a factory reset:
  1. Remove the batteries.
  2. Press and hold the key lock button.
  3. Replace the batteries (by pressing and holding the button)
  4. The lock emits three beeps in approximately 15 seconds. Release the button after the 3rd beep.

How do I reset the Kwikset SmartCode?

Press the PROGRAM button once, enter the new 4 to 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same code or a new code, then press the LOCK button once. If the old passcode is still in the device, perform a hard reset on the device.

How can I change a Kwikset key lock code?

Change the code step by step With the door open, press the programmable button on the door. Enter a four to eight digit security code that you can easily remember on the outside of the electronic keypad. Press the "Lock keyboard" button in the center of the SmartCode keyboard.

How do I reset the Kwikset SmartCode 913?

How to program the SmartCode 913 lock? Open the door. Remove the battery cover. Press the programming button once. Enter the new user code. Press the lock button. If the programming was successful, the keypad will flash green once and a beep will be heard.

How do I remove the code from the keyboard?

Delete user codes Press the program button. Press the lock button. Enter the user code to be deleted. Press the lock button. Re-enter the user code to be deleted. Press the lock button. If successful, the keypad will flash green once and hear 1 beep (if switch # 3 is on).

How does Kwikset Smartkey work?

If the user wishes to lock the lock again, the socket is turned 90 ┬░ clockwise with the key in working order. A special tool called a smart key is used on the small hole to the left of the groove. This will physically separate the sidebar and washers from the guide pins and allow the key to be removed.