How Do I Recover A Deleted Friend On Facebook

I accidentally deleted all my Facebook friends' suggestions. How to get it back?

If you click View All in this corner, you'll always find suggestions from friends and fan sites.

I'm not 100%, but I don't think you'll get it back. Ask your friends for recommendations. Maybe you have it in your country. Everyone sends me suggestions, please repeat. Just one hit)

I accidentally deleted suggestions from all my Facebook friends. How to get it back? ۔

I clicked the little X in the corner of each suggestion that said the suggestion would not be changed, I made it for everyone. Is there any way to show them again that my friends' suggestions are gone? Help!!

If you click Show All in this corner, you will always find suggestions for your friends and fan pages.

I'm not 100 not, but I don't think you can get it back. Ask your friends for suggestions. Maybe you have it in your country. Everyone sends me suggestions, please do it again. Just one hit)

I accidentally deleted suggestions from all my Facebook friends. How to get it back? 3

I clicked the little X in the corner of each suggestion that said the suggestion would not be changed, I made it for everyone. Is there any way to show them again that I have run out of friend suggestions? Help!!

If you click Show All in this corner, you'll always find suggestions for your friends and fans pages.

I'm not 100%, but I don't think you can get it back. Ask your friends for suggestions. Maybe you have it in your country. Everyone sends me suggestions, please do it again. Just one hit)