How Do I Add Minutes To My Verizon Prepaid Phone

Can you add minutes to your own Verizon prepaid phone without anyone?

You should be able to. When my boyfriend leaves, I'm going to spend a few minutes at his AT&T Go Pne. Works with AT&T, but I don't know about Verizon

When you buy Verizon, you will need to buy a phone because they do not use a SIM card. This means that whenever the screw breaks, you will be charged 10 for moving all the numbers from your old screw to the new one (which you should also buy, unless it is guaranteed). ۔ I have Verizon after 3 years of maintenance (since I have already signed the Verizon Verizon Mint with the parlor) yet, they have great service almost everywhere. I accepted Punch's customer service ... but I also checked out carriers that make free calling. So you can ask this man from Verizon to call you and it will be like a free minute. Help for example!

If it's a VWW plan (I think it's called EZP) they only pay monthly (not with a card), you can go to the VWW store (and even Walmart) and pay Yes, you only need one PIN #

Can you add minutes to your own Verizon prepaid phone without anyone? ^

My friend took a few minutes on the phone, but that was all. So is it possible to add minutes to my prepaid plan even if I don't have one?

You should be able to. When my friend was away, I spent a few minutes at his AT&T Go Penny. Works with AT&T, but I don't know about Verizon

When you buy Verizon, you will need to buy a phone because they do not use a SIM card. This means that whenever the screw breaks, you will be charged 10 for moving all the numbers from your old screw to the new one (which you should also buy, unless it is guaranteed). ۔ I have Verizon after 3 years of main maintenance (since I have already confirmed the minutes Verizon Verizon parler une personne aussi!). Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. So I got the best customer service ... but I was also able to check out carriers that offer free calling. So you can ask this man from Verizon to call you and it will be like a free minute. For example, help!

If this is a VW plan (I think it's called EZP) then they only pay monthly (not with the card), you can go to the VW store (and even wallet) and pay Yes, you only need one PIN #

Can you add minutes to any other Verizon prepaid phone? ۔

???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???

You must be able to. When my friend was away, I spent a few minutes in his AT&T Go Pne. Works with AT&T, but I don't know about Verizon.

When you buy Verizon, you need to buy a phone because they do not use a SIM card. This means that whenever the screw breaks, you will be charged 10 so you can move from your old screw to the new number (which you will have to buy, unless it is under warranty). ۔ I have Verizon after 3 years (since I have already signed up for Verizon Verizon Mint. Nevertheless, their service is great service almost everywhere. I accepted Punch's customer service ... then you Ask a Verizon person to call you and it will be like a free minute. Help for example!

If it's a vzw plan (I think it's called ezpay), they only pay monthly (not with the card), you can pay by going to the vzw store (and even Walmart), you just A PIN # is required.