How Did Kakashi Get His Sharingan

In Naruto ... How did Kakashi get Sheringan?

His partner (Otto Uchiha) could not allow himself to be crushed by the rock and decided to give Kakshi to Sherinangan in exchange for becoming a genie. By the way, Kakashi recently lost her left eye while fighting a boy. So, Otto gave him a new awakened Sheringan eye.

Kakashi is part of a team with Otto Uchia, a member of the Ochia tribe. Otto's right side was crushed under a rock. And another partner of Kakashi is 5 Star Medical Ninja. With Otos, he wanted me to turn Ocha's gaze to Kakashi, explaining the stain and why he had to open it. Run enters.

When Kakashi was near, his companion Otto (a member of the Achiwa tribe) was on a mission. During the mission, Kakashi was struck in the eye and became blind. On his bed, Otio Kakashi wrote his shering. Another member of the team (I forget his name) used Medical Ninjaso, so he had a transplant.

Well, when Kakashi is an individual, he is like everyone else in the team and one of his members is good and when he wants to share Kakashi.

Follow Norto Shipin 111120

You will meet Kakashi's past

Kakashi doesn't have Sheringan II, and I think one of his parents is part of that tribe ... IDK, I'll just give you some ideas. _

It was a gift from her partner Otto and the link is here if you like it (watch this episode and watch the next chapter, don't worry if you see dubbing)

Watch 119120 episodes on the plane .. (I will post the link in a moment)

Just read Naruto 243 on Winmonga and you'll see that it's better if someone tells you