How Are You Doing

How Are You Doing

What's the difference between doing WRU and WSU?

What you are doing is grammatically incorrect. WS, which means W, makes it wrong. Can you tell me what you did? What do you mean by W is equal to?

... and to answer your questions. I'm fine, but I have insomnia, so I answered your question instead of sleep being my key. :(

The difference is, they are definitely different! It is the third person component of the third collective verb of the present tense. They are different verbs! (Priva doesn't even know what he's talking about!

Are you reasonable

ws va You are grossly wrong. Is that you what are you doing?

What you do and what you do have the same meaning because they both ask how the person is feeling. In the United States, people use this question to say hello.

How Are You Doing

How Are You Doing

What you are doing is grammatically incorrect. WS, that is, WS, this is incorrect. Can you tell me what you did? What do you mean by W is equal to?

... and to answer your questions. I'm fine, but I have insomnia, so I answered your question instead of sleep being my key. :(

ws va You are grossly wrong. Is it you (talking) or what are you doing?

What you do and what you do have the same meaning because they both ask how the person is feeling. In the United States, people use this question to say hello.

You did this with the wrong grammar

How Are You Doing