Houston chronicle phone number

Houston chronicle phone number

How do I contact the Houston Chronicle customer service? Customer Service Print and Digital Subscriptions Subscribe to the Houston Chronicle or connect to subscription services to maintain and manage your subscription, report paper shortages, request weekly TV shows, or retrieve back issues.

How do I advertise in the Houston Chronicle?

To advertise on Chronicles: See Department Contacts below: Wall: Call (713) 3626868. To View Announcements: Call (713) 3623131. Hearst Media Marketing Services: Call (713) 3623131 or visit Visit to view Department Contacts.

How do I report a missing Houston Chronicle subscription?

Subscribe to the Houston Chronicle or log into subscription services to register and manage your subscription, report a missing item, order a weekly TV, or request back issues.

How do I get permission to read the Houston Chronicle Online?

Submit your request to permissions @ or go directly to Houston Chronicle Online Applications for pricing and restrictions. For other questions, call (713) 3627211 for the Chronicle operator.

How do I contact the Houston Chronicle news department?

To report missed messages: call (713) 3627211 or visit. To order previous editions of Chronicle, call (713) 3627211. To post announcements on the timeline: See Department Contacts below: Bulletin Board: Call (713) 3626868. View Announcements: Call (713) 3623131.

How do I contact the Chronicle subscriber services?

A: Call Chronicle Subscription Services so they can go to your account and discuss any changes with you. Call 7133627211. Office hours: Monday through Friday from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am to 11:00 am.

How do I get help with the Houston Chronicle?

Subscribe to the Houston Chronicle or log into subscription services to register and manage your subscription, report a missing item, order a weekly TV, or request back issues. Ask a question or report a problem with a website or digital publication: help @ Ask a question or report a problem with the iPad app: ipadsupport @.

How do i report a missing houston chronicle subscription customer service

If you have not received your shipment, please notify Customer Service within two days by calling 7133627211 or log in to your Houston Chronicle account within two days of the service interruption. The Houston Chronicle does not offer vacation credit for subscription platforms.

Astroworld theme park

How do i contact the houston chronicle customer service phone number

According to other Houston Chronicle customers, the best way to reach their support team is to call their corporate headquarters at 7133627211. In addition to calling, the next preferred option for customers seeking assistance is 7133627211 for corporate offices.

:brown_circle: How do I subscribe to the Houston Chronicle?

To subscribe to the timeline: call (713) 3627211 or visit. To report missing items: call (713) 3627211 or visit To request previous editions of the timeline: call (713) 3627211.

Does Houston Chronicle offer live chat customer service?

Unfortunately, the Houston Chronicle does not currently offer live chat as a customer service channel. Read the message column.

How do i contact the houston chronicle customer service complaints

Call (713) 3627211 or visit To Request Old Chronicle Numbers: Call (713) 3627211. To Post Schedule Announcements: See Department Contacts Below: Bulletin Board: Call (713) 3626868.

How do I contact the Houston Chronicle?

Contact the Houston Chronicle by phone or otherwise. According to other Houston Chronicle customers, the best way to talk to their support team is to call their headquarters at 7133627211.

How do I login to Houston Chronicle without Facebook or Google+?

If you want to login to your account without Facebook or Google+, you need to contact the helpdesk at 7133627211 or write to them for help. Q: Can I choose which emails I receive from the Houston Chronicle?

How do I report a problem with the Chronicle?

They appreciate your comments and will try to help you quickly if they have a problem with the site. To subscribe to the timeline: call (713) 3627211 or visit To report missing items: call (713) 3627211 or visit.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I cancel my Houston Chronicle subscription over the phone?

To unsubscribe from the newspaper by telephone, you must: 1 Call Houston Chronicle Customer Service at 7133627211 2 Inform the support representative that you wish to unsubscribe 3 Provide the agent with all the information 4 Request a confirmation email.

How do I access the Houston Chronicle e-edition?

A: After logging in, click on "Access Today's Electronic Problem" in the top menu bar. Subscribers can choose to receive a daily email for quick access to the daily release. Email notification sent from Email @.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the Houston Chronicle unlimited digital access?

Unlimited Digital Access gives you 24/7 access to the premium website, mobile apps and digital edition (digital version of The Houston Chronicle). Please check your USPS listings (by email) to subscribe. Q: How can I change my shipping address?

How do I add family members to my Houston Chronicle account?

You can add family members by following the instructions in To change, delete or edit an existing email address, contact the subscription service at 7133627211. Q: Why should I update my profile?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How much does the Houston Chronicle cost per month?

Digital Monthly After the three-month promotional period, you will still be billed in dollars per month unless you cancel your subscription. Offer only valid for new subscribers. By registering, you authorize the Houston Chronicle to automatically charge the credit card you provide.

:brown_circle: How do i report a missing houston chronicle subscription offer

At the end of the promotional periods, your subscription will continue at the current standard rate. If you have not received your package, please contact customer service within two days by calling 7133627211 or log in to your Houston Chronicle account within two days of the service interruption.

How do i report a missing houston chronicle subscription log in

Email: help @ or visit and fill out the online feedback form with suggestions for content you'd like to see, to raise general concerns or questions. Call (713) 3627211 to contact Customer Service.

:brown_circle: How much does it cost to subscribe to the Houston Chronicle?

Digital monthly. After the three-month promotion period, you will still be billed in dollars per month unless you cancel your subscription. The offer is only valid for new customers. By registering, you authorize the Houston Chronicle to automatically charge the credit card you provide.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What content is included in a subscription to the Houston Chronicle?

Create a password. All subscriptions include unlimited access to high-quality Houston Chronicle digital content, including the Houston Chronicle mobile apps for iOS and Android and the Houston Chronicle e-newspaper.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I read the Houston Chronicle?

Now you can read The Houston Chronicle anytime, anywhere. The Houston Chronicles can be found at home or at work, and it's the same print version available on newsstands.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why subscribe to Houston Chronicle print edition?

Sections and appendices are presented as in the print edition, but supplemented by various digital tools that enhance the look of printed newspapers. They know you appreciate the value and freedom of choice that come with your subscription to the print edition of the Houston Chronicle.

:brown_circle: What is the print edition of the Houston Chronicle?

The printed version of the Houston Chronicle is available at home or at work and is similar to the printed version available at the newsstand. Sections and appendices are presented as in the print edition, but supplemented by various digital tools that enhance the look of printed newspapers.

How do i get permission to read the houston chronicle online newspaper

Read today's news that no password is required. And if you prefer to flip through the newspaper, you can turn to eEdition, a digital copy of the print edition.

:brown_circle: Does the Houston Chronicle offer vacation credit for subscriptions?

The Houston Chronicle does not offer vacation credit for subscription platforms. You agree to the use of your e-mail address and telephone number (text and telephone call) for commercial purposes. The Houston Chronicle does not sell or provide third-party access to information about your subscription.

How do i get permission to read the houston chronicle online login

Now you can read the print version of the Houston Chronicle anytime, anywhere. The printed version of the Houston Chronicle is available at home or at work and is similar to the printed version available at the newsstand.

:brown_circle: Does the Houston Chronicle have an app for iOS?

Houston Chronicle on the App Store Open the Mac App Store to purchase and download applications. The Houston Chronicle now delivers authentic, in-depth, award-winning journalism with in-depth coverage of politics, sports, entertainment, and more in a reimagined and redesigned interface for your iOS devices.

Is the Houston Chronicle available for home delivery?

Houston Chronicle subscription is not available in all regions. If your address is not suitable for door-to-door delivery, Houston Chronicle customer service representatives can help determine available shipping options.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why subscribe to the Houston Chronicle?

As a respected newspaper with a strong local focus, engaging feature articles and cutting edge editorial content, Houston Chronicle readers are always well informed. Have the Houston Chronicle delivered to your home on the days that suit you best. Houston Chronicle's subscription offerings are listed below.

What should I expect from the Houston Chronicle customer service?

You can expect responsive customer service that allows you to view and update shipping and billing information, stop newspaper deliveries while you're away, inquire about special offers, and notify customers of any questions or concerns. What time can I expect the item?

Do you offer any special offers for the Houston Chronicle classifieds?

New. Only by purchasing a full home delivery subscription can you receive sections of the Houston Chronicle sections. There are currently no special offers. Check out other posts below or check out all the options available here.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Activate my Houston Chronicle account?

If you're currently taking the Houston Chronicle home with you, make sure your account meets the minimum entry requirements. Follow the instructions to create your username (email address) and password. Q: What are the benefits of linking my account to my social service provider's account?

:brown_circle: Houston chronicle contact info

For general questions, please contact the Chronicle operator. (713) 3627171 Correspondence Houston Chronicle Box 4260 Houston, TX 77210.

:brown_circle: When did the Houston Chronicle become the newspaper of record?

The Chronicles became a Houston daily newspaper after its 1995 acquisition of rival Houston Post. Source Get contact information for Houston Chronicle and Houston Chronicle reporters by joining Muck Rack.

houston chronicle phone number