Housekeeping

Housekeeping,

Definition of Housekeeping:

1. General restoration of business or property, cleaning, booking and maintenance. Fire risk and other types of insurance, as well as safety, health and certification by fire authorities, are important aspects of good management.

2. Management of internal affairs.

3. Operations, such as maintaining or maintaining a record, in an organization or computer that allows work, but does not directly represent its performance.

Synonyms of Housekeeping

The running of the home, Homemaking, Domestic work, Domestic duties, Household management

How to use Housekeeping in a sentence?

1. The cleaning service arrived very quickly and I told them to leave and if I left, come back in an hour or two.
  2. This risk can be caused by a lack of user design, manufacture, maintenance, storage, cleaning or information.
  3. You need a good cleaning team in your office to give a professional impression.
  4. I clean and prepare most of the food.
  5. To maintain a safe home for children, it is important that parents do a good job of keeping their children's home clean and tidy.

Meaning of Housekeeping & Housekeeping Definition

Housekeeping,

Definition of Housekeeping:

1. Housekeeping can be defined as, General term refers to the general restoration, cleaning and maintenance of the insured property.

2. General Restoration, Cleaning and Maintenance of Insured Property

3. Cleaning service and cleaning company. These companies usually buy insurance to protect themselves from financial risks due to litigation and property damage.

Meanings of Housekeeping

1. Management of internal affairs.

2. Tasks such as record keeping or maintenance on work permit organizations or computers, but do not directly represent their performance.

Sentences of Housekeeping

1. I clean and cook most of the food.

2. This risk can be caused by a lack of user design, manufacture, maintenance, storage, cleaning or information.