Hot Wallet

Hot Wallet,

What is The Definition of Hot Wallet?

• A simple definition of Hot Wallet is: An active wallet is a tool that allows cryptocurrency owners to receive and send tokens. Unlike traditional currencies, there are no bank or dedicated physical wallets that can be used to protect cryptocurrency holdings. Cryptocurrency wallets are a widely used tool for protecting and safeguarding these assets and coming in many forms and variations.

• An Active Wallet is a tool that allows cryptocurrency users to store, send and receive tokens.
    • Warm purses are tied with public and private keys that facilitate transactions and also act as a security measure.
    • Because hot purses are connected to the Internet, they are much more vulnerable to cold storage methods.

Literal Meanings of Hot Wallet

Hot:

Meanings of Hot:
  1. Change or heat.

2. It has a very high temperature.

3. (Foods) that contain or contain spices or chili peppers that cause a burning taste when tasted

4. Very passionate, greedy or passionate

5. It involves a lot of activity, discussion or intense emotion.

6. Able or authorized.

7. Hard to use.

Sentences of Hot
  1. It's hot in the hallway

2. Very spicy dish cooked with green peppers

3. The idea was incorporated into your passionate imagination

Synonyms of Hot

highly seasoned, peppery, flaming, oven-like, raise something's temperature, au courant with, sharp, ardent, pungent, lively, very warm, well versed in, strong, furious, balmy, boiling hot, spicy, spirited, heated, baking, feverish, impassioned, warm up, au fait with, fervent, knowledgeable about, aromatic, heat up

Wallet:

Meanings of Wallet:
  1. Flat folding pockets for cash and plastic cards.

Sentences of Wallet
  1. I know there are big credit card wallets out there, but I'm out of pocket and can't afford my wallet.

Synonyms of Wallet

pouch, pochette, purse, notecase