Horrible Subs

Horrible Subs

Are the riserbus subtitles of good quality?

Nest, your version is great. Nothing makes them better, but nothing makes them below average. Yes, they get their translations from official sources (Crunchroll and None) and their video quality is like any other fan. I can't think of anyone to complain to, and I don't know why so many people pretend to be so horrible. Most OP / EDs don't have any subheadings (not just karaoke), but I find this a very small problem that need not be mentioned. However, I often saw OP / ED only once.

To add

The only reason to think about going to HS with a good group of fans (the group you know is always the right translations) is that HS doesn't guarantee quality, it's just the exact subtitles used. Uses. , And if there are errors (from CR and Ni), these errors will not be corrected. This is a minor typo, not a translation error. It's rare, but it happens. The best audience groups usually do not allow this in the final release, but the result of this QA process is released slowly. Basically, it all comes down to this: should you want a slow 100 perfect version (good FS group) or a 97% fast perfect version (HS)? Personally, although I generally prefer quality over SD, the difference in quality in this case is so small that I generally prefer HS.

runchSubs is borrowed from Cruncherol in layman's terms, therefore, high quality is also available to the common man, if Cruncherol promises you. Otherwise, r rightSubs can't and in the end can't. As many lawsuits say, this is a flexible provider. So take what you get and don't complain.

رِیبسوب

Horrible Subs

Horrible Subs

At least they didn't go down without explaining themselves first.

Horrible Subs

Horrible Subs

Is the quality of rribleSubs subtitles good? 3

Yes, I know they copied your videos and subtitles from Crunchyroll and Nimation. But why do MAL members classify it as rubbish? Crunchyrolls and Nimations subtitles are official translations, right? And they post their videos in 480p, 720p and 1080p, I think that's a good thing, right?

Is it because 90% of MAL members are crocodiles who want extra things like karaoke? Because I don't ... karaoke yachts.

I want your opinion, not Tse Weeos from ADB.

update

Also, it doesn't matter if it starts or ends ...

What if I could choose a good fan group and use hs because I have no opinion and I just want the article to be translated correctly?

Nestly, your version is great. Nothing makes them better, but nothing makes them below average. Yes, they get translations from official sources (Crunchyroll and ni) and their video quality is like any other fan. I can't think of anything to complain about, and I don't know why so many people pretend it's so horrible. Most OP / EDs don't have any subtitles (not just karaoke), but I think it's a very small issue worth noting. However, I only saw most OP / EDs once.

Add

I can only think of one reason to go HS with a good group of fans (who you know always have the right translations) because HS doesn't control the quality, they just use the subtitles that way, As they come, and if there is a bug (from CR and ni), the bug is not fixed. This is a minor typo, not an actual translation error. This is very rare, but it happens. The best fan groups usually do not allow this in the final release, but this QA process results in slower releases. Basically, do you want a slower version with 100% perfect (good FS group) or a faster version with 97% perfect (HS)? Personally, although I usually prefer quality over SD, the quality difference in this case is so small that I usually choose HS.

rribleSubs is borrowed from Crunchyroll in layman's language, therefore, high quality is also available for common man, if Crunchyroll promises you Otherwise, rribleSubs can't and can't in the end. This is a flexible provider, as many case websites say. So take what you find and don't complain.

ریبسب

Horrible Subs