Hope All Is Well

Hope All Is Well

w Reply P goes tout :)?

Alive and for

This page can help you.

D:

w Reply P goes tout :)?

If it's from someone you haven't talked to in a long time (who isn't interested in you) ... Leave a comment that's okay :) How do you respond politely?

This is quite reasonable. Just answer that everything is fine, good luck. Be careful! Answers do not mean rudeness and IMO etiquette.

Be careful, he handles the mail this way because you have not offered or disclosed any information asked of him, so obviously you want to keep your distance ... but you are polite.

Be careful!

Oh, it's not like they're upsetting you. What if someone says it's okay to consider it a problem?

No answer required. But you can say thank you, it's okay with you too. Or say thank you I'm fine, you're fine choose your words or with a similar meaning.

I see that everything is fine.

Hope All Is Well

Hope All Is Well

w Answer PE TOUT GOES GOES :)? 3

If this is someone you haven't talked to in a long time (who doesn't care) ... Leave a comment that it's okay :) How do you respond politely?

This page can help you.

D:

w Answer PE TOUT GOES GOES :)?

If this is someone you haven't talked to in a long time (who doesn't care) ... Leave a comment that it's okay :) How do you respond politely?

This is quite reasonable. Just reply that everything is going well, thank goodness. Nurse! Not answering means rudeness and IMO etiquette.

In some cases, be careful in subsequent correspondence because you have not offered or disclosed the information requested by them, so obviously you want to keep your distance ... but you have to be polite. Are doing

Nurse!

It's not like they made you angry. What if someone who says it's okay is considered a problem?

No answer required. But you can say thank you, it's okay with you. Or say thank you I'm fine, you're fine choose your words or something similar.

Hope All Is Well