Hong Kong Monetary Authority Investment Portfolio (HKMA)

Hong Kong Monetary Authority Investment Portfolio (HKMA),

What Does Hong Kong Monetary Authority Investment Portfolio (HKMA) Mean?

• The Hong Kong Monetary Authority Investment Portfolio is an investment portfolio managed by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. It is a government fund for the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.

Literal Meanings of Hong Kong Monetary Authority Investment Portfolio (HKMA)

Monetary:

Meanings of Monetary:
  1. In terms of money or currency.

Sentences of Monetary
  1. Some economists criticize monetary unions for two main reasons.

2. They seem to have never heard of monetary theory of trade cycles.

3. However, there is a problem for this business, not a problem for the entire financial system.

4. We now know as much about these scholarly financial economists as we have recently.

5. Therefore, the growth of the financial base was limited to the inflow of foreign currency.

6. It's easy to get depressed when you look around you and analyze your finances.

7. GNP is the monetary measure of a country's gross domestic product at any given time.

8. This clearly shows that the industry plays an important role financially.

9. The governor is the guardian of the economic and financial principles of the country.

10. Dr. Klaus said he doesn't help people make money, but because he wants to.

11. It may be better described as a monetary policy, but not a low interest rate.

Synonyms of Monetary

budgetary, capital, cash, money, economic, pecuniary, fiscal

Authority:

Meanings of Authority:
  1. The authority or right to order, make decisions and enforce the law.

2. The right to work in a particular way is given from one person or organization to another.

3. Administrative restrictions.

4. An individual or organization that has power or control over a particular area, usually political or administrative.

5. The power to influence others, especially based on accepted knowledge of dominant forms or things.

6. Believe from personal experience.

7. A person who has a deep knowledge or who specializes in a particular subject

8. Books or other sources that can provide reliable information or evidence are often used to resolve these disputes.

9. Have you verified anything from a trusted source?

Sentences of Authority
  1. Rebellion against authority

2. Location of authority

3. Acting under the authority of the UN Security Council

4. It is important for soldiers to trust those who control them.

5. And this fact is, of course, celebrated as a success by those who are responsible for us.

6. You can argue with someone as someone on an important and complex issue in difficult times.

7. I don't need anyone more authoritative to tell me what I can and can't do about my religion.

8. We have a moral centrality that puts us in a position to rule over animals.

9. His position gave him greater control over how the results of government-funded studies were disseminated.

10. Putting them in control will only cause problems.

11. Each location in the structure has a position that exercises direct control over it.

Synonyms of Authority

authority, the government, reference, cogency, approbation, control, soundness, probability, assent, power, mandate, dominance, authoritativeness, command, rule, jurisdiction, weight, clearance, leave, approval, right, tenability, piece of documentation, leverage, permission

Investment:

Meanings of Investment:
  1. The act or process of investing money for material gain or income

2. Something worth buying because it can be profitable or useful in the future.

3. An action that involves spending time, effort, or energy on a particular task in the hope of achieving a satisfactory outcome.

4. The environment of a place by enemy forces to encircle or stop it.

Sentences of Investment
  1. investment Total investment of 50,000

2. Turkey has never topped the list of countries for total foreign investment in Bulgaria.

3. The government supports the approval of foreign direct investment in the pension sector.

4. The second phase will bring the total investment to over 1 1 billion.

5. The report points out that a new foreign investment geography could be developed.

6. We need to attract private and foreign investment in the education and training of our workforce.

Synonyms of Investment

forfeiture, foregoing, capital invested, speculation, risk, surrender, share, money invested, interest, portion, relinquishment, gamble, loss

Portfolio:

Meanings of Portfolio:
  1. Large, thin, flat squares for loose sheets of paper such as photos or maps.

2. A set of creative works designed by someone to show off their talents, especially a potential owner.

3. A collection of multiple photos of models or actors to show potential employers.

4. A series of investments made by an individual or organization.

5. Numerous products or services offered by an organization, especially when viewed as an asset.

6. Position and function of Ministers of State or members of the Cabinet.

7. Joining, mentioning or participating in employment models that include short-term contracts and part-time jobs rather than the more traditional models of long-term individual employment.

Sentences of Portfolio
  1. Then he started collecting files, folders, photos, papers and whatever he could find and put it in the cupboard.

2. Her fingers get out of control and the wallet with the drawing paper falls on the floor, my portrait falls at my feet.

3. I take my favorite designs from my portfolio and post them too.

4. He had some papers in his wallet, put the bag on his shoulder and walked towards the door.

5. O'Brien returned the photo to his folder, making sure it was kept in a special folder separate from the normal photos.

6. Our picture is in the folder that holds it in its arms.

7. He put the rest of the papers back in his wallet and left the office without forgetting to close the door behind him.

Synonyms of Portfolio

equities, holdings, document case, binder, ring binder, securities, bonds, shares, portfolio