Homocebrin

Homocebrin

Does anyone remember the 1950s Vitamin Zebrain Syrup? 3

I wonder if anyone remembers that vitamin syrup. If so, do you know what it is made of and / or what the ingredients are, especially the color of the food? In the 1950s, dyes were widely used in food colors, especially yellow. Does anyone know what Ine component is?

VeetaVitaVegemin. Just, I love Lucy

I would love that! I had less flu and was healthier than anyone in high school. I wouldn't say it was just scratching, but I learned that at least for me liquid meds / vitamins have more effect on me than pills. I believe that between rapid absorption through the gums, less digestive activity in the stomach, and between absorption, the intellect seems to negate the benefits of these fluids.

I remember it very well! I had to take it every day because (1) I couldn't take pills) and (2) I just had arthritis fever and needed to take it. I wouldn't say it tastes good, but it's better than a chewable pill! I remember!

My grammar teacher recommended it to her mother because she still has bronchitis. It was in the mid-1980's and hard to find. But I remember it came in a bottle and it tasted really good. In fact, I still remember the later taste and the later taste.

But after a while I remember not being sick anymore. This thing is liquid gold. I'm going to look for them in my drinks but I'm a little skeptical of the ingredients they add up now. I will see again

I remember he was in his late 50's, and I remember he looked great as a kid! We are always healthy!

I remember well I called her from the sun and asked my mother, when is my sunny time?

I also remember running away from the bottle sometimes for fear of being caught. Maybe that's why I have it.

Very healthy in the 70's (my mother is 98 years old and still alive!)

Yes! We live in Ohio and we always get them in the winter. I like the taste! It looked like the liquid sun.

Homocebrin

Homocebrin

Can't wait to drink every day

Siberian, the liquid vitamin my mother gave me when I was little. I can't wait for that. It tastes really good.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I like the taste It was written by Eli Lilly. My dad worked there and we got it for free.

Homocebrin

Homocebrin

Are you still doing something I wish I had more.

Homocebrin