Homepage or home page

Homepage or home page

Which is correct homepage or home page? The homepage is as I write it now, so it doesn't matter if the homepage was correct before, now it's just one word. Each way is correct and depends on how you use it. This is the same as girlfriend and girlfriend.

How do you make a page your homepage?

Launch Internet Explorer. Select the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click the General tab. Enter the address you want to use as your home page in the Home text box. You can also go to the web page you want to set as your home page and then follow the steps to go to the General tab.

How do I set my own home page?

Follow these instructions to customize your home page: Go to the page you want to make your home page from. Press the menu icon button. Select "Settings". The settings screen opens. Select General on the left side of the screen. Select Set home page. Click the Current Page button. Click OK. The home page is set.

How do you find your homepage?

The easiest way to find your homepage is to close and restart your browser. The page that appears at the top is your home page. In some browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox), you can click the home icon on the browser toolbar to go to the home page: IE: Firefox:.

When to use " home page " or " homepage "?

The homepage was used in the beginning but the homepage opened shortly after, it is also acceptable and I prefer it. The home page was used in July 1993 to link to the home page of the website. In September 1992, the home page was used to link to the home page of the website.

When did they start using the home page?

The home page was used in September 1992 to link to the home page of the website. The first web browser was not written until 1990-1991 (Tim Berners Lee). The home page has been used to link to the HyperCard system home page since its launch in March 1991.

When did the OED have a home page?

The OED has an August 1993 homepage and a 1997 homepage, but in July 1993 I found a homepage on Usenet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When did Merriam Webster start the home page?

To my knowledge, the homepage first appeared in the 10th edition of the 1999 edition of the MerriamWebsters Collegiate Dictionary, but not in the same 1997 edition. In 1999, most publications (including computer magazines I work for) were using the two – word notation. Recently, however, the homepage has become more and more popular.

Which is correct homepage or home page yahoo

Enter the web address of the Yahoo website you want to use as your homepage in the Enter a custom web address field. In the On Startup section, select Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Add New Page. Enter the web address of the Yahoo website you want to use as the homepage.

Which is correct home page or home page?

Elsewhere, The American Heritage Dictionary of English, Fourth Edition (2000) lists spelling as home or home, prioritizing closed spelling.

When was home page first used in a website?

The home page was used in July 1993 to link to the home page of the website. The home page was used in September 1992 to link to the home page of the website. The first web browser was not written until 1990-1991 (by Tim Berners Lee). The home page was used in March 1991 to link to the HyperCard system home page.

What is the home page of a browser?

In any Internet browser, the home page or home page is the basis of the browser operations; it's what you see when you start the browser. In most cases, the browser home page is predefined on a page created by the Internet browser manufacturer.

Which is correct homepage or home page spelling

The home page is as I write it now, so it doesn't matter if the correct word was "home page" in the past, it's just one word now. Either way is correct and depends on how you use it. This is the same as girlfriend and girlfriend.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is correct homepage or home page image

The home page is as I write it now, so it doesn't matter if the correct word was "home page" in the past, it's just one word now. Each way is correct and depends on how you use it. This is the same as girlfriend and girlfriend. I think American English: "homepage", British English: "homepage".

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the correct word home page or homepage?

However, the one word homepage is mainly used to describe the homepage of a website. The same goes for the word "website" in relation to "website".

When to use home page or web site?

The two-word home page is often used to refer to the browser's "home page" when a new session is started. However, the one word homepage is mainly used to describe the homepage of a website. The same goes for the word "website" in relation to "website".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is correct homepage or home page in chrome

Choose your home page. You can choose which page is displayed when you click the Start button. Open Chrome on your computer. Click "Advanced Settings" in the top right corner. In the "Appearance" section, enable the "Show home page" button.

Where is the home button on Google Chrome?

Click the gray Show Start button. It's near the top of the Appearance Settings section. The switch turns blue. You should now see a house icon in the top left corner of the window. If the Show Home button is already blue, your browser has a Home button.

How can I tell Google Chrome to open to any web page?

You can ask Chrome to open any web page. Open Chrome on your computer. Click "Advanced Settings" in the top right corner. In the On Startup section, select Open a specific page or set of pages.

What does the image on the home page mean?

A landing page image is an image that appears on your landing page or landing page when a visitor visits your site. Some themes contain multiple images in a grid or slideshow, while others contain only one. You can change the image of your site's homepage at any time.

How to make your Google homepage your homepage?

Make Google your home page 1 In the top right corner, select More actions. Click on "Settings". 2 Scroll to Open with. Select one or more specific pages. 3 Open the drop-down menu and select Custom. Click next to the current default home page. 4 Click next to Enter Web Address. Finished!

:brown_circle: What should I do if my Google homepage is not working?

Reset your home page. Select your browser above and follow the instructions to replace Google with the website you want to make your homepage. Look for unwanted programs. If resetting the homepage doesn't fix the problem, you may have unwanted programs called malware that mimic the Google website.

What to do if Google is not indexing your website?

Turn off secure search, which can filter your results. If the page is missing: Google the full URL of your page. For the site: Not every page on the site can be indexed, but the site itself will be included in your index. Consider adding a sitemap so that Google can find all the pages on your site.

Which is correct homepage or home page search engine

Google is the most popular website and search engine on the Internet. However, all modern browsers have a built-in multifunction box or search box. Instead of using Google or another search engine as your homepage, consider one of the following options and use your browser's search tool.

:brown_circle: What can I use as my Homepage instead of Google?

So instead of using a search engine as your homepage, consider one of the alternatives below and use your browser's search tool. Other search engines such as Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Yahoo! they are good alternatives that include news, weather, promotions and other options to make the search page more like a portal.

:brown_circle: Which is the best home page to use?

Information is always within reach. The best homepage ever! Go to Google! 3 Yahoo! Yahoo! is a web service provider wholly owned by Verizon Communications through Oath Inc., based in Sunnyvale, California.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to make your homepage on Bing my Homepage?

Here's how to make Bing your homepage. 1 On this screen, click the wrench icon in the application bar and then select Show on desktop. 2 Click the Make Bing Home button again on the desktop. 3 In the pop-up window, select the first option to change the home page and click Yes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I create my own home page?

Use the Home page wizard to create a home page. To start the wizard, do one of the following: On the Lotus Notes configuration page, click the Create your own button. On the current home page, click the "Click Here" text to view the home page options, then click the Create New Home Page button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set any page as your homepage?

• Gear icon > Site content
  • Go to the site's page library. This is where all the pages you create on the site are stored.
  • Right-click the page where you want to create a new home page and select Create home page.
  • As with normal pages, a quick popup will appear confirming that the page just got home.

How do I make something as my home page?

• Open Internet Options. Open the Tools menu by clicking the gear icon or by pressing AltX and then selecting Internet Options.
  • Reset the home page to IE standards. Click Make Default to return to the default Internet Explorer home page, the MSN website that contains the Bing search bar.
  • Enter pages manually.
  • Copy your current websites as home pages.

:brown_circle: How do i set as my home page on chrome

Open the Chrome app. Select the "Menu" icon in the top right corner. Select "Settings". Select "Start". Make sure the homepage is activated. Click "Open this page" and enter the URL you want to set as the homepage.

How do you make something your home page on Chrome?

Create a homepage Open Google Chrome. Click on ⋮. Click on "Settings". Log in to Google Chrome if necessary. Scroll down to the Appearance section. Activate the start button. On the New Tab page, select the check box. Scroll down to the "Search Engine" section. In the address bar, click the search engine you are using. Choose your favorite search engine.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you create a home page?

Use the Home page wizard to create a home page. On the current home page, click the "Click Here" text to view the home page settings, then click the Create New Home Page button. You can create three types of start pages: Frames A frames start page is a structured page where you can choose the number and size of frames to display.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up my Homepage in Google Chrome?

How to customize the homepage in Google Chrome. Open Chrome. Click the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner. Select settings. Scroll down to On Startup. Select the "Open a specific page or set of pages" checkbox.

:brown_circle: Make a page on yahoo

In the On startup section, select Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Add New Page. Enter the web address of the Yahoo website you want to use as the homepage. Click the Add button. The Yahoo! It's now also the page Chrome points you to when you first sign in.

:brown_circle: How can I set Yahoo as my default homepage?

• Click the Chrome menu button (☰) and select Preferences. This will open Chrome settings in a new tab.
  • Select the Show start button check box. You can find it in the "Appearance" section.
  • Click the Edit link below the field.
  • Select Open this page and sign in to Yahoo!

How do you make Yahoo your homepage on Microsoft Edge?

Edge Click the menu button (), select Settings, and under Open with, click One or more specific pages. Select Custom from the drop-down menu that appears. Sign up for Yahoo! the direction you want to define in the text box. After entering the address, click the Save (Disk) button.

How do you make Yahoo your homepage on Firefox?

Start Firefox on your PC. Click the Firefox menu in the top right corner and select Options. In the options window, make sure the General tab is selected. In the Homepahe URL section, enter the Yahoo URL you want to use as your home page. You can also choose the page you want to see when Firefox starts.

What is Yahoo web browser?

Yahoo Axis is a desktop web browser and mobile browser extension for iOS devices created and developed by Yahoo!

:brown_circle: How do you make a page your homepage on firefox

Customize the home page in Mozilla Firefox Open Firefox. Press the Menu button (three horizontal lines). Select options. Select "General" in the control panel on the left side of the screen. Scroll down to When Firefox starts. Select Show your home page. Enter the home page field at the bottom of the screen.

How to customize homepage and startup Firefox?

Method 1 of 4. Drag and drop (computer) Download the Open Firefox article. Double-click the Firefox icon on your desktop to open it. Open the desired home page. Open a new tab and go to the page you want to see at the beginning. Drag the tab to the home icon. Click and hold the desired Home tab. Confirm the decision. Click Yes in the context menu to change the home page.

:brown_circle: Does Firefox have a homepage?

The Firefox home page is what you see when you open Firefox, open new windows, or click/tap on the Firefox home page. You can choose whether your home page is the Firefox home page (default), a blank page, or one or more custom URLs.

How to have more than one homepage in Firefox?

• Press the Alt key
  • At the top of the Firefox menu, click Tools
  • A new window will open. In the new window, select the "General" window.
  • Select When Firefox starts and select Show my home page now in the home page box. Enter multiple URLs that you want to turn your Firefox homepage into one.
  • Restart your Firefox browser.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I publish a website for free?

Publishing from Control Panel Connect to your hosting service. Find a file manager for hosting services. Open your file manager. Click on the download option. Click Upload files. Select your site files. Click the "Open" button. Click the Download button. Go to your website.

How do I start a free website?

How to make a free website. Follow these 6 easy steps to create a website today. Sign up for a free website builder. Select the type of website you want to create. Customize a template or create a website just for you. Choose a starting point. Drag and drop hundreds of layout features.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you design your own web page?

Perhaps the easiest way to create your own website is to use an online website builder. These services often provide intuitive interfaces for adding text, images, links, and other content to a web page.

How can I build a free website on Google?

How to make a free website on google. Complete your free registration with Google My Business. Once you have completed your GMB listing, select the website option from the left sidebar. Customize your site. Tap Post. Buy a domain.

:brown_circle: Create a page

You can create a page with the red link text you were looking for. Method 2: Preview the red link Click Edit on an available page. Enclose the title of the page you want to create in double parentheses, ] Click the Preview button (not the Post Changes button). Click on the red link that appears. Method 3: register a red link.

:brown_circle: How the page is created?

• Method 1: research. Enter the text in the search box that you want to create as the page title.
  • Method 2: Preview the red link Click the red link that appears.
  • Method 3: Register a red link. Often you want continuous and easy access to the page you are creating.
  • Method 4: Change the URL

:brown_circle: How do I create a campaign page?

• First step. Goal - Show how much you want to raise with the goal. If you want fundraisers to be able to create fundraising pages for a campaign.
  • second step
  • Third step
  • Step four. Link to your campaign: Choose a custom URL for your campaign page. Please note that this cannot be changed once the page is activated, so choose carefully!

How do I create a Facebook page for my website?

Visit the following URL to create a new Facebook page for your website. Then click a category from the list on the page that works best for your website. You can choose from the following options: Local Company or Location. entertainment. Brand or product.

How to create media page?

How to create a multimedia page for your site INTRO (or longer bio) Briefly describe in a few paragraphs what you do and where they saw it, starting with the best and most important information. AS SHOWN IN LOGOS. Use Photoshop or a designer to visually represent your appearance. GREAT INTERVIEWS. ORGANIC PROFESSIONAL. HEAD. LOGO. ENTRY DETAILS.

How do you make a website Your Homepage?

Select "Settings" from the context menu. Make sure the Show Startup button is enabled in the Appearance section. Click the Edit link. Select the Open this page option and enter the URL of the website you want to make your home page from.

:brown_circle: How do you create a new homepage?

Click the little gear icon in the top right corner of the menu bar, then click Internet Options. On the General tab, you can add a new home page in the text box at the top of the window.

What is the best way to make a website?

In general, the best way to create a website is to use a website builder. These simple platforms give you complete control, so you can use professional-level templates and customize everything the way you want.

:brown_circle: How to make a personal page website?

1) Choose a website builder program if you have no programming experience. 2) Find a host. 3) Get a domain name (optional). If your web host doesn't give you a domain name or sub-domain name, you'll need to get one. 4) Determine the content. 5) Create a logo. 6) Create pages. Create a home page using HTML or a web publishing tool such as Macromedia Dreamweaver.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to make a page your homepage

Step 1 - Create a homepage Sign in to classic Google Sites with an administrator account. Click Create. Enter the name of the site. Since the name appears at the top of users' home pages and in the website URL, you can choose a name such as G Suite Home. When you're done, click Create.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set a home page in your browser?

• Internet Explorer. First, go to the page that you want to make your homepage. For example: (Google).
  • Chrome. Open your Chrome browser.
  • Fire Fox Click on the settings icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top right corner.
  • Microsoft Edge. Microsoft has drastically simplified the setup home page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create your home page?

• Go to the three-dot menu in the top right corner of Edge and select Settings.
  • In the left pane, select On startup.
  • Select Open one or more specific pages.
  • Select Add New Page.
  • Enter the URL of the page you want to use as the home page, then select Add.

How do i set as my home page on youtube

On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to make your home page from. You can add multiple URLs. Or select Use Current Site to add the site you are viewing. If you add multiple URLs, put each URL on a separate line.

How do you make somthing your homepage?

Method 2/7: Google Chrome on Android Open Google Chrome. It is a red, yellow, green and blue spherical symbol. It's in the top right corner of the screen. Click Settings. You will see this option at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Tap Start. Slide the switch to the right. Tap Open this page. Tap an existing URL. Enter the sound in the lower right corner of the screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set Google as my Homepage on my laptop?

Google Chrome Click Advanced Settings in the top right corner of your computer's browser. In the Appearance section, enable Show Home Button. Choose your current homepage or enter your own web address.

How do you get your homepage?

• Click the browser's home button, which should look like one of the home buttons on this page.
  • Most internet browsers support the Alt + Home key combination to access your home page.
  • In Mac web browsers, try Command + Home or Option + Home.
  • Finally, you can also close the browser and all open tabs. When reopened, the browser opens the home page.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I set up my Google homepage?

Customize the homepage in Google Chrome: Open Chrome. Click the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner. Select settings. Scroll down to On Startup. Select the "Open a specific page or set of pages" checkbox. Enter the area on the screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i set as my home page set yahoo

Set a general Yahoo home page by entering the home page field. Click OK to convert this page to your Yahoo! Homepage. From there you can go to your favorite websites with a quick link.

How do I get Yahoo back as my home page?

Hey. Open your web browser. Hold down Alt + X. Select browser options. In the window that opens, select the "General" tab. From the home page menu, delete the old home page and type Click Apply and restart your browser.

How can I Choose Yahoo as my home page?

Choose Yahoo as your homepage. Phase. Launch your favorite internet browser and go to the Yahoo home page (see Resources below). Select your browser's options menu. It can also be called settings, internet settings or something similar. Change the home page that appears on the home page to .

How do I set Yahoo as my home screen?

Click the Mail link on the left or right side of the screen or sign out of Yahoo! as the home page on the screen. Click on the small hollow box icon in the top right corner of the screen; is between the slash () and the X. Yahoo! it must match the computer screen exactly.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you make Bing your homepage on Mac?

Here's how to make Bing your homepage. 1 On this screen, click the wrench icon in the application bar and then select Show on desktop. 2 Click the Create Bing Homepage button on the desktop again. 3 In the pop-up window, select the first option to change the home page and click Yes.

How to reset Mac homepage?

• Double click on your browser to open the default homepage. There is the word Safari in the top left corner of the screen.
  • Change your home page. Click on General, which looks like a radio button and is the first tab on the left.
  • Place the mouse pointer on the blue home page. Double click to keep it selected and press the Delete key.

How to make chrome open up to home page?

Method 1 of 3. Set Google as your home page and activate the home button. Click the Chrome menu icon. A drop-down menu will open. Select Settings from the drop-down list. After clicking this option, the settings page will open in a new tab. Check the box next to the Show home page button. If necessary, click the Edit link next to the homepage URL. Activate Open this page. Enter the Google URL.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to make website my Homepage in Safari?

• Choose Edit > Preferences in Windows or Safari > Preferences if you're using a Mac.
  • Select the General tab.
  • Enter the URL in the text box on the home page or select Set to current page. For example, to make Google your homepage, you need to print something.

:brown_circle: How to change the homepage on safari ?

Change the homepage in Safari: Open the Safari browser. You can change how Safari or the homepage starts from the inside. Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences. This will open the Safari preferences menu. Select the General tab if you have not already done so. Find the "Homepage" field and enter the address of the desired page.

How do I get Safari to open a page?

• In the Safari app on your Mac, check the message that appears if the page doesn't open.
  • You can suggest ways to solve the problem or provide the necessary information to solve it.
  • Make sure you are using the correct website address.
  • If you copied and pasted the address, make sure there are no extra or missing characters at the beginning or end.

How do I make Yahoo my Home Page in Safari?

Safari Click the Safari or Edit menu and choose Preferences. Click to open the Safari menu and choose Start. Click in the Start field and enter the name Yahoo! The website you want. Add a home button to your toolbar.

:brown_circle: How do i set as my home page on google

Here's how to make Google your homepage in Internet Explorer. 1. Click Tools at the top of the browser and select Internet Options. 2. On the General tab, go to the Start text box and type 3. Click OK, close Internet Explorer and reopen it to see the new home page.

:brown_circle: How do I keep Google as my home page?

Set Google as your home page and press the home button. Click the Chrome menu icon. Select Settings from the drop-down list. Check the box next to the Show home page button. If necessary, click the Edit link next to the homepage URL. Activate Open this page. Enter the Google URL. Click the OK button.

How do make Google my Homepage?

Here's how to make Google your homepage in Chrome. 1. Open your Chrome browser and click the three dots icon in the top right corner. Then select "Settings". 2. Under Appearance, find Show Start Button. If it's off (you know if it's gray), slide the button to the right.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i set as my home page on facebook

Set or change the home page with the Home button. Open the web page you want to use as your home page. Drag this tab to the Home button on the toolbar (by default, it's on the left). When prompted to set this page as your home page, click Yes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you set Facebook as your homepage?

To make Facebook your homepage, activate the Home button in the Show section by clicking the checkbox. Click Change to change the homepage URL. Enter "" as your home page URL. The home page icon appears on the left side of your browser's menu bar. Clicking this Start button will redirect you to Facebook.

How do you open a Facebook account?

To open a Facebook account, you need an email address. Once you go to the Facebook homepage, you will see a section on the website that says "Login". You will be asked for your name, email address, date of birth and gender. You also need to create a password to login. A confirmation link will be sent to your email address via Facebook.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get my old homepage back?

If you use the internet a lot, you can create your favorites and change your home page. Open Internet Explorer. Click Tools and then Internet Options. Next to the link to the homepage, click Use Default Settings. Click OK to save your settings and close the window.

How to set username for Facebook profile?

Steps Open your web browser. Go to the Facebook home page. Click the Start button's drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the screen. Select the "Account Settings" option from the drop-down list. Find the "Username" section on the next page. Click the Edit link. Click in the Username field. Enter the new suggested username in the field.

What is the best homepage ever?

• facebook. The whole world seems to be on Facebook, and with over a billion users, this is not far from the truth!
  • google. Google is the most visited website in the world and at the same time one of the most used homepages.
  • Bing.
  • YouTube.
  • Twitter.
  • Pinterest.
  • Tumblr.
  • Yahoo.
  • MSN.
  • Linkedin.

Where is the home page on a computer?

The home page is located in the root directory of the website. For most web servers, the home page can have one or more file names.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you find your homepage on your iphone facebook page

Swipe from right to left to go to the next home page. Swipe from left to right to go back to the previous home page. Press the Home button to go to the home page (first). Or swipe up on devices with Face ID.

Where can I find my Facebook profile url?

Step 1 : Open any browser Chrome, Firefox, etc. on your PC or MAC.
Step 2 : Log in to your Facebook account and click on your name above.
Step 3 : Click once in the address bar and right click to copy the URL. Method 2: Find and copy your Facebook profile link.

Where do I Find My Apps on my iPhone?

Use the application library to find your applications. Swipe left on the home screen until you see the app library. Your applications are automatically classified into categories. For example, you can see your social media apps in the social category.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I Find My Friends on my iPhone?

Friends - The Friends section of the iPhone app should look like your phone's contact list. You can scroll through the list of friends from A to Z or search for them using the search box at the top of the list. The last section of the menu contains your favorite service links and settings.

How does the Facebook app work on iPhone?

The Facebook application for iPhone has the same structure as the Facebook mobile home page. If you touch the top left corner (represented by three horizontal bars) of the screen, you will see a drop-down menu to access different parts of Facebook.

:brown_circle: Homepage or home page yahoo

Enter the web address of the Yahoo website you want to use as your homepage in the Enter a custom web address field. In the On startup section, select Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Add New Page. Enter the web address of the Yahoo website you want to use as the homepage. Click the Add button.

:brown_circle: How do you set up a Yahoo homepage?

A Home button appears to the left of the address bar. Click the Edit link below the field. Allows you to specify the page that opens when you press the Home button. Select Open this page and sign in to Yahoo! The page to start with.

:brown_circle: How to make Yahoo my Internet Explorer home page?

• On the Internet Explorer toolbar, click the Tools button (shaped like a gear).
  • Click Internet Options.
  • In the "Home" section of the "General" tab, replace everything in the "Web Address" field with the web address of the Yahoo website you want.
  • On the Home tab, select Start from home.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does the word homepage mean?

O home page (hōm′pāj ′) p. 1. Opening or home page of a website, the main purpose of which is to welcome visitors and provide information about the website or its owner.

What is the difference between a homepage and a landing page?

One of the biggest differences between a landing page and a landing page is that the landing page is action-oriented. In other words, there should be a call-to-action (CTA) on your landing pages that encourages your viewers to convert.

What is the definition of home page?

Home page definition: The page that generally appears first on the website and usually contains links to other pages of the website: the part of the website that is visited first and that usually contains links to other parts of the website.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is the correct spelling "website" or "web site"?

PA has always said that the correct term was two words, website, with a capital W. Although accepted by journalists, on the website a single small word was the standard spelling for many print and online publications. However, it appears that the AP has recently officially changed its policy from one website to another. In addition, Yahoo!

Is webpage or website are the same?

A webpage and a website are two different things, even if they are related. A web page is an HTML document that displays content as part of a website. Rather, a website is a collection of related web pages, such as a website made up of individual pages, such as search results.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is website one or two words?

A website (usually a word, although some publishers use a website or website) is a collection of documents and related content associated with a single organization, person, group, or topic, generally separating the server and domain name. A web page (usually two words) is a separate page of content on a website.

:brown_circle: What is a website and a webpage?

The main difference between a web page and a web page is that a web page is a single document on the Internet while a web page is a collection of many related web pages linked within a domain. Therefore, the webpage is part of the website. There are millions of websites available on the internet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is correct homepage or home page

Although the homepage has grown, MerriamWebster, Cambridge Dictionary and Oxford Lexico still indicate the correct spelling as the homepage. The home page is the first spelling in online records and remains the primary spelling in traditional print dictionaries.

homepage or home page