Home Foreign Policy

Home Foreign Policy,

What is The Meaning of Home Foreign Policy?

1. A simple definition of Home Foreign Policy is: This happens when insurance is taken out in one country, but the risk or event will be found in other countries.

2. A policy that provides coverage if the business is conducted in a country where the risk is actually abroad.

Literal Meanings of Home Foreign Policy

Home:

Meanings of Home:
  1. A place where you live permanently, especially as a family or household member.

2. A facility for people who need professional care or supervision.

3. A goal or end point (in sports).

4. About where we live

5. (Sports) A game played on a field or team field.

6. Name of the organization's administrative center.

7. Where we live

8. (The beast) naturally returns to its territory after leaving it.

Sentences of Home
  1. I left home and went to college when I was 19 years old.

2. Rest house

3. It is four doors from your house

4. I don't have your personal address

5. This is your first home game of the season

6. The company changed its headquarters

Synonyms of Home

zero in on, focus attention on, underline, spotlight, accommodation, rest home, old people's home, pinpoint, concentrate on, place of residence, property, focus on, aim at, centre on, highlight, fix on, a roof over one's head, institution, convalescent home, residential home, children's home, retirement home, nursing home

Foreign:

Meanings of Foreign:
  1. From a country or a language other than your own, from, or their feature.

Sentences of Foreign
  1. Foreign language

2. I think it's very strange for you

Synonyms of Foreign

unfamiliar, queer, unheard of, distant, odd, curious, bizarre, remote, overseas, far flung, outlandish, alien, external, exotic, outside, unknown, weird, strange, far off, funny, peculiar

Policy:

Meanings of Policy:
  1. Adopted or proposed by the government, political party, company or individual in accordance with the Code of Conduct.

2. Illegal lottery or number game.

Sentences of Policy
  1. Controversial economic policy management

Synonyms of Policy

guidelines, stratagem, approach, scheme, line, stance, blueprint, programme, attitude, position, schedule, theory, proposed action, system, intentions, strategy, code, notions, plans