Home Depot Employee Uniform

Dress code for my employees? 3

I remember going there, but I don't remember what the dress code was: Can you wear jeans? Or is it beige pants? Any kind of shirt? All I know is that they carry me alone. Thanks!

I am at home most of the day and there seems to be no mandatory dress code. Along with the uniform. I can imagine that their dress code is similar to other PR companies. T-shirts with abusive, abusive or alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Clothes should be clean, free of tears or tears and suitable. No swings or underwear.

As far as I can tell, D seems to be a great place to work with some great facilities.

Dress code for employees

I am in uniform

This page can help you.

D:

Dress code for employees?

I remember going there, but I don't remember what the dress code was: Can you wear jeans? Or is it beige pants? Any kind of shirt? All I know is that they carry me alone. Thanks!

As the last person said, A is the most important part of your dress code! Just this week, I was sent twice for inappropriate clothing. The first time I had a pair of Srts (below the knee), APOSTLE wrote about them. Here I think it is sportswear. I had to go and change ... I did. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I don't agree, but I'm not the administration. This time I asked permission to work all day with this injury dress and promised never to wear it, but he said I had to change it. I said again that now the price of petrol is $ 4 per gallon. I can't go back today if I left. "Everything is fine and I'm gone," he said. This means 2 days lost payment. What do you think ???

It all depends on where you work and the manager you work with. My friend is an HD employee and she hates it. There is no proper dress code, but as others have said, no swearing or anything. But day shifts became mandatory and hts.

Khaki, jeans and polo shirts.