Hola En Ruso

Hola En Ruso

What is the Russian name?

You got your black answer. Q With too much junk, it can be difficult to see what works and what doesn't. Explanation added.

When they say · ´ ° ²Ã²Ã' ¹Ã'Â, µ or  · ´ €  ° à "Ã'Ã, they say hello to you. The difference is in the formal level. When you talk about yourself with that person. - ´Ã' €  ° ²Ã' '. ¹Ã‚à µÃ'‚à ...  - € €  ° Â' 'ہوتا occurs when a person talks about himself.

It's a bit informal € µà µÃ.

What is a different greeting from our  Qué Talal ° ° ´à µà Â?

Oh my God ... what a disaster !!! If you need to sort between them all ... !!

There are two types of greetings, more than one formal. When you do not greet the people and they do not know and do not trust them, then they will say: Uses. zdrásbuitie), when you want to contact strangers who talk about you. If they trust to meet this person, use privacy use µÃ' (privacy).

Useful esp

Peace, Greeting!

€  °' '‚Ã²Ãƒà ¹Ã‚à µÃ'Â, à µ! This is uncia sdrazvuitie.

imp'Â. Œ µÃ' € œ Simple, informal

- Â'Ã' ° ° 'ÂÂòÃƒà ¹Ã'Â, õ €  €  "It's more formal than talking to someone with a little respect.

If d:  - ´Ã' €  ²Ã'â '‚²Ã'ƒÃ

there! I am Julia and I want to tell you something about Shakula language.

We are a school with a very different concept of school and school. We offer high quality online and face-to-face courses that focus on the tastes and interests of each student. We carry out creative and unique activities that promote molecular brain objects and language skills fluently over a 6-month period.

the class:

* Russia

* France

Germany

* Or send N

* France

Hola En Ruso

Hola En Ruso

How to apply for immigration in Russian

Which private and goodbye is cooked in Russian ....

Answer my question:

Hola En Ruso

Hola En Ruso

You got your black answer. Q With too much junk, it can be difficult to see what works and what doesn't. Explanation added.

When they tell you that they greet you. The difference is in the formal level. When you talk to this person about yourself. Â - € € Â ° Â'Â 'ہوتا occurs when a person talks about himself.

In '¸Ã²à µÃ'Â', it's a bit informal.

Another kind of greeting is how?

Oh my God ... what a disaster !!! If you need to sort between all of them ... !!

There are two types of greetings, more formal than each other. When you talk to someone they don't know or trust, they use Ru ·  ´  بات to talk to them about you. When they want to mention someone they don't know when they talk about you. آپ ° 'Â' ‚òÃ'ƒà ¹à 'Â, à µ (zdrásbuitie) If you trust this person when you meet them, use   à Â²à µÃ' (privacy).

Useful esp

Peace, Greeting!

imp'Â. Œ µÃ' œ œ Simple, informal

1. Respect more regularly than talking to anyone

Cube:

there! I am Julia and I want to tell you something about the Shakula language.

We are a school with a very different concept of school and school. We offer high quality online courses and classes that focus on the tastes and interests of each student. We carry out creative and unique activities that promote fluent brain molecules and language skills in 6 months.

the class:

* Russia

* France

Germany

* Or send N

* France

Hola En Ruso

Hola En Ruso

When they say · ´Ã ²Ãà²ÃÃÂ'²Ã' ¹Ã' µ or  · ´ €  ° ²Ã à òà ÂÃ, they greet you The difference is in the formal level.  - ´Ã' €  ²à  Â' '¹Ã‚à ¹Ã‚à µÃ'Âàہوتا occurs when you talk to this person about yourself.  - € € ° ° Â' 'ہوتا occurs when a person talks about himself.

It can be a little comfortable.

A different greeting from our  Qué Talal

Oh my God ... what a disaster !!! If you need to sort between all of them ... !!

There are two types of greetings, more than one formal. RU know when they use ´à ´à   Â'‚à ²Ã'ƒÃ¹ (zdrávstbui) when greeting people they do not know and do not trust · ´ÃàZ ° ° 'Â' ‚²Ã' ¹à ¹à '‚à µ (zdrásbuitie), when they want to refer to someone they don't know about when they talk about you. If you trust this person when you meet them, use  ¸Ã ¸Ã²à µÃ' (privacy).

Useful esp

Peace, Greeting!

Hola En Ruso