Hip Piercing

Hip Piercing

Have experience with hip piercing?

I had a hip hole two years ago and unfortunately I don't have one today. It takes 3 months to recover, but I would say it takes a month because it requires less treatment (you know every time you move and everything hurts) )۔

I can't find the site, but there are thousands of holes and I know there are usually a lot of hip or surface piercings.

My friend Darren, a driller, helped me answer this question and said that with all surface holes like neck and hip, the risk of rejection and displacement is 50/50.

And they take a lot of clothes, but if you tie them, if you have to wear tight blouses and baggy blouses, there's nothing wrong with that.

When I took my job, I was hit by an accident and it hurt a lot :(

Original piercings no longer harm rejection treatment, etc.

Nothing can be done about rejecting you, you need to make some sacrifices, like.

Hip holes are superficial, they are more likely to be rejected, especially in this area, because there is a lot of movement. You can always ask your fox for advice, but the hip area always refuses. However, if you restrict movement in this area, keep it clean and wear clothes that do not stick to the piercing, it may take longer, but most of the time it is just a temporary piercing.

Don't get tents, they will last a year at most.

I have microderms everywhere. 8 months have passed and they are fine.

The procedure takes 5 minutes and the pain rate is 3/10. And for a pair. For اور 70 and 100.

Wear shorts because you have to breathe. My clothes never get wrinkled, but they get stuck in my colonies.

Like piercing, you can catch an infection by dipping or repairing a canal in your skin and just drinking tea tree oil. I really like microderma, take it

I have a hole in my hip, I don't know what you mean.

This is my >>

Hip Piercing