High Maintenance Definition

Guys, how would you describe a girl who is easy to take care of?

Hey ... where did the other boys go? I like this answer ...

High maintenance, hmmmmmmmmmm, max. And if you play it's not good then it always has to do its best, I think it's a question of personality ... it's gotten worse by the day ... yes, I'll meet him but that's a definite promise. Will be. ,

I think if you give to a girl because you want to give it to her, not because she asked for it, and you will be happy for her. People will shop for you instead of bothering each other, if you want us to go bad don't spoil us, let's do it ourselves.

Paying more attention means that the boy in the relationship will have to work hard to please the girl. American girls are generally considered less caring because they are American. MDR When a girl is attractive and wants to control the behavior of others. Knowing and using your appearance requires a lot of attention. Less care is taken when a girl works as hard as a boy to maintain a relationship. He is not saying buy me or buy me and that is not irrational.

It's easy ... if you wear a shirt that says ... I own PU $$ Y, I make a rule or use your dog as a tool (yes, Paris) Hilton ... Dogs aren't in the mall, restaurant, club or your weird bag) or lying on the bed and I can't think of anything more creative than finding or asking for, giving or debuting my place! 50 on essential goods always costs 100% more than buying it!

I'm not a boy, but I will comment. She's a girl who doesn't work, but really cares about her appearance to catch a boy. Nails are done every week. The hair is combed every week. She wears very fashionable clothes, is always modern and has less intellect.

Excessive care does not always mean that the girl is expensive. It can also mean that if you have a lot of anxiety or emotional stuff. I know that's what I'm dealing with LOL!

I have many girlfriends that are easy to take care of. But this is a general term. Some of them have so much emotional stuff that I am too emotional to defend my feelings. Some do not know what they want. And then there are the most expensive ...

He's not a man either, but my husband means I'm a hat boy and he tastes good.

A girl who wants to pay you for everything from food to clothes and other gifts. A woman who expects a man to do anything for her. Others are miners

I'm not a boy! From a boy's point of view, this does not mean that everything they do is not good.

You know, I consider myself an easy girl to take care of, the woman who has a date today will give birth to me. MDR