Hide The Chart Title In Excel

How do I move the title of a chart to the end of Excel?

Drag a title to the required location
  1. In the diagram, click the title you want to move to a different position.
  2. To move the title, place the pointer over the edge of the title area so that it changes to a four-headed arrow. Then drag the title bar to the desired location.
Also, how to place a chart with below option in ExcelClick anywhere on the diagram. This will bring up the Map Tools option on the ribbon. In the Format Folder Pane dialog box, click the Properties tab. Under Object Placement, select the appropriate option.

How can I change the position of the data labels in Excel?

Change the position of the data labels
  1. On a chart, do one of the following: To place all data labels for an entire data series, click once on a data label to select the data series.
  2. On the Settings tab, in the Labels group, click Data Labels and then click the desired option.

Also, how does a chart title move to the end of Google Sheets?
  1. Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets on your computer.
  2. Double-click the diagram you want to edit.
  3. On the right, click Customize.
  4. Click Map and Axis Title.
  5. Next to Type, select the title you want to change.
  6. Enter a title below the title text.
  7. Change the title and font.

How do I move the axis down in Excel?To move the X axis labels up and down, do this: Step 1: Right click the X axis, then click Format Axis in the dialog box. Step 2: In the Format Axis window, in the Label Position section, select Plane. Step 3: Next is the diagram with XAxis below.

How do I move the legend in Excel 2016?

Click on the diagram and then on the Diagram Designer tab. Click Add Graphic> Explain. Select Right, Top, Left or Bottom to change the position of the legend. To change the layout of the explanation, click More Explanation Options and make any formatting changes you want.

How can I change the size of an Excel spreadsheet?

To resize a worksheet Click the Layout tab on the ribbon. In the Scale to Fit group, select 1 page in the Width field and select Automatic in the Height field. Columns are now displayed on one page, but rows can span multiple pages. To print the worksheet, press Ctrl + P to open the Print dialog box, then click OK.

How do you use Flash-Fill in Excel?

If you create a pattern by typing its full name in column C, the Excel Flash Fill function will fill in the rest for you based on the specified pattern. Type the full name in cell C2 and press ENTER. Go to Data> Flash Fill or press Ctrl + E. Excel will recognize the pattern you entered in C2 and fill in the cells below.

How to automate in Excel?

Use AutoFit on tape if you don't have a classic office menu. First, select the cells you need to use the autofit feature. Click the Home tab, go to the Cells group. Click the Format button. You will then see the Automatically adjust row height item and the Automatically adjust column width item.

How do I hide the caption in Excel?

Show or hide an explanation Click on the image where you want to show or hide an explanation. Displays the diagram tools and adds the Design, Layout and Format tabs. On the Settings tab, on the Settings tab, click Legend. Do one of the following: Click None to hide the explanation.

What is a chart legend?

1. In a graph, an explanation is an area of ​​a graph that describes each part of the graph. For a visual example of a legend, see our map definition. An explanation is an explanation of characters, symbols, or marks on a document that the reader may not be familiar with.

What are data declarations in Excel?

To view the data label as a balloon, click Data Call. To make the data labels easier to read, you can move them inside the data points or even outside the chart. To move a data label, drag it to the desired location.

How can I graph worksheets?

How to create a table or chart in google sheet selection cells. Click Insert. Choose Map. Choose a chart type. Click Chart Types to view options, including displaying rows and columns or other chart types. Click Customize for more formatting options. Click Insert.

How do I move the axis title?

Click anywhere on the diagram to display the diagram tools. Click Chart> Axis Title> Primary Horizontal Axis or Primary Vertical Axis. Do one of the following: To change the title, click Change Horizontal Axis Title or Change Vertical Axis Title and edit the text in the Title text box.

How do I move text in Axis in Excel?

In the Format Axis dialog box, click Text Options. Change the alignment and alignment of labels In the Vertical Alignment box, click the desired vertical alignment position. In the Text Direction field, click the desired text direction. In the Custom Angle box, select the degree of rotation you want.