Hellhounds Osrs

Hellhounds Osrs

Where can I get to Unds in Talvery Dungeon in Runescape?

You are near the end of the Turley Basement.

If you have 70 moves, you can go through the barrier tube in the basement to hit the blue dragon. From there, you can run through spiders and poisonous spiders to unwanted nests.

If you do not have the agility of 70, you will need a dust key. Go through the entrance to the basement corridor and open the portal. You will be in the pit. From there, cross the spider corridor and climb the flying ax. Then you are in a room with chaos and poison scorpion dwarfs. Enter there and you will be in the back room.

Use your dust key on the door and it will open in the room with the blue dragon. From there, as I say, run through dragons and spiders until you reach the finish line. Bring the Dragon Shield!

Runescape and s

Runescape and s

Hellhounds Osrs

Hellhounds Osrs

This page can help you.

D:

Where can I access the Sunscreen Indus in the Tallory Basement?

Okay ... first go to the Turley basement and keep walking until you get 2 guards. Enter through the door, then enter another door nearby. Pass the soldiers, then the poisonous scorpion until you reach a room with several soldiers. Search through the door until you find the director and release the key. Next, use the door key next to the prison guard and then you should talk to a guy who gives you the dust key. He returns to poison the scorpion, but crosses the bridge. Through the low dwarfs and chaos then use the dusty lock on the door and enter (equip your anti-dragon shield), pass the blue dragon, then move the sky dragon until you s. Don't reach In addition, you can see poisonous spiders passing by until they reach the dragon. Dragons, go to the side of the stairs on your mini-map and you'll see.

Oh no!

"Crowley."

Hellhounds Osrs