Heladera No Enfria

Heladera No Enfria

Isn't my refrigerator cold? 3

Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance.

I listened to the advice and all the details.

Not because of the lack of gas ... If there is no gas, it will not cool the top.

The only part that carries gas in the refrigerator is the upper part, the lower part is cooled only by a conductor that carries the cool air from the top to the bottom ...

Your problem is that the vents are covered with ice ... even if they are modern refrigerators that do not freeze ... they freeze ... this is still the solution ...

NS! I've seen all the answers and almost all of them, I think they are correct ... I don't think that's why there is a shortage of gas ... Look how many refrigerator compressors there are, if you have two there is a problem does.

Another possibility is that there is a moisture plug in the circuit in which the moisture is crystallized and which prevents the gas from flowing in this direction and out of the parallel circuit without gas. Vacuum the filter and then fill with gas.

If I just picked up the compressor, look at the fan that provides cool air to the area, although I think it will require call to service.

No shortage of gas

Line 1 may be closed, which may be due to frost, as the most perishable metal is a faulty resistor or defrost problem, I recommend a technician to check your refrigerator.

Melt the prime, wait a moment and try again to rule out the possibility of freezing in the area, remember that models sometimes have two motors, one for the freezer and one for the refrigerator, otherwise from the technician. Get in touch because it gets a little more complicated. , Can be many aspects, thermostat, gas, engine and so on.

Check that there is ice in the freezer and no water in the drip tray, as the ice stays in the coils and the gas freezes.

Heladera No Enfria

Heladera No Enfria

Probably the most common refrigerator gas used. You should contact a technician who specializes in this area.

First, make sure the thermostat's rating is on, they may have lowered the temperature knob or pressed the dry defrost knob.

Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly. It does not cool when it is plugged in or when it has a freezer. As a result, the rubber around the door may not seal properly.

Heladera No Enfria