Heffa

Heffa

What is Haifa?

Heffer (former cow) is a young (female) cow that has been weaned but is not mature enough to produce offspring from her mother. Of course you can't have a bull, because it will be a bull. Author AA Milnew wrote a unique story. H also has the role of an elephant, but H-Beer calls him Haflamp because he can't recognize elephants.

A cow is a cow. Haifa is another word for *****. Can also be used with love between friends. I'll call a friend and tell him what happened, okay?

I think you mean cow.

the boss

سور / سور

Heffa

Heffa

What is Haifa? 3

Heffer (former cow) is a young (female) cow that has been weaned from her mother's milk but is not yet mature enough to give birth to offspring from her mother. Of course you can't have a bull, because it will be a bull. Author A A Milnew wrote the story. Winnie The H also has a character who is an elephant, but Bear a Heffalump calls him because he can't even recognize the elephants.

The cow is the cow. Haifa is another word for *****. Can also be used with love between friends. I'll call a friend and tell them what happened, okay?

سور / سور

Heffa