Heart With Cross Inside

Heart With Cross Inside

What is the symbolic meaning of the heart of the cross? ۔

My boyfriend said that means he just loves me, right?

This can mean many different things to many different people. I am a sectarian Lutheran. The Lutheran Rose (symbol of the Lutheran Church) has a cross in its heart. You can see it by clicking on the link I provided. Luther explained what he meant when he designed it:

The first thing I put on my seal was a cross with a red heart that reminded me that faith in Christ on the cross saves us. Because people believe the truth from the heart. Although the cross is shameful and is said to cause pain, it does not change the color of the heart, it does not destroy nature. In other words, no, but still alive. For the righteous will live by faith, by faith in the Savior. But this heart is tied to a rose to show that faith brings joy, peace and tranquility. The rose is not red because it is the ideal color for all blessed angels and spirits. This rose is also placed on a colorful background to show that the joy of trusting in the Spirit is just a promise and encouragement for the heavenly joy to come. This passion, which has not yet manifested, is anxiously awaited and persists in the EP we have. Beneath it is a ring that says that happiness in heaven is infinite. And since the ring is made of gold, which is the best and most precious of all metals, it also means that the joy of heaven is more precious than all other pleasures and treasures. Martin Luther

Heart with a cross

Cross heart

Heart With Cross Inside