Hdmi splitter for dual monitors

Hdmi splitter for dual monitors

How do you connect two monitors using HDMI splitter? You can use any HDMI or VGA splitter to connect two monitors to the system. Once the monitors are connected to the system, press Windows + P keys simultaneously and you can configure the screen to monitor, system, clone or extend. If you select only projector, the system will only display the image on the monitor.

How do you connect a dual monitor to a laptop?

Connect the dual monitor expansion tray to the USB port on the laptop. Install any additional software required by the manufacturer. Connect two external monitors to the expansion enclosure and power them on. If necessary, run device discovery so that your laptop can find external displays.

What are HDMI splitters recommended?

Top ten HDMI splitter reviews for 2021 1. OEI HDS102 With the OEI HDS102 you unnecessarily stream one HDMI source to two screens. 2. DGFA HDMI Switch 3 HDMI Switch 3 is suitable for devices with limited connections. DGFA switch can.

How do I enable my HDMI port on my computer?

Right-click the volume icon on the Windows taskbar, select Sounds, and select the Playback tab. Select the Digital Output Device (HDMI) option and click Apply to enable audio and video for the HDMI port.

What is the best HDMI splitter?

Top Ten HDMI Splitter Reviews 1. ORE HDS102 2. HDMI DGFAN 3 Switch 3. HDMI Splitter Ddida 4. HDMI GANA Switch 6. HDMI Keliiyo Splitter 7. HDMI AMICCOM Switch 8. HDMI Univvi Switch 9. HDMI Aubuytech -splitter 10. HDMI bidirectional switch.

How do I connect two VGA monitors?

Connect the VGA cable to the VGA port on the docking station on one of the two monitors. Connect the VGA cable to the USB to VGA adapter and to the second monitor. Turn on your laptop and the docking station by pressing the power button on the docking station. When the computer boots up, you can use both monitors.

What is the purpose of HDMI splitter?

An HDMI splitter is a special accessory used to split one HDMI signal into multiple signals, which can then be connected to multiple display devices. An HDMI cable generally has one end that goes to the output of the device and the other end has two or more separate HDMI outputs on the same line.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect two monitors using hdmi splitter for dual monitors

Connect one end of the first HDMI cable to the back of the first monitor and the other end to the adapter. Connect one end of the second HDMI cable to the back of the second monitor and the other end to the adapter. Connect the HDMI output of the adapter to your computer with a USB or USBC cable.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I connect multiple monitors to my laptop?

The most common method of connecting multiple monitors is to use a hardware solution. Examples of hardware solutions include a multi-port graphics card, multiple adapters, using a laptop with dual screen mode, or using an external hardware device. Video cards and high-performance computers have video cards with multiple DVI or HDMI connections.

Would VGA cable splitter allow use of two monitors?

One of the most effective ways to connect two monitors is to use a VGA splitter. The cable is specially designed to bridge the gap between two monitors and use only one connection on your computer at a time. Businesses and professionals in fields such as graphic design often use a splitter to create a dual monitor system.

How do you connect two monitors using hdmi splitter with apple tv

For example, if you are watching a single Bluray audio/video stream on two screens, you need to connect an HDMI splitter to your Bluray player. Now connect the two HDMI cables to the HDMI splitter. Then connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI inputs of the target TV.

What do I need to connect my Apple TV to multiple TVs?

The HDMI switcher is useful when, for example, you need to connect multiple HDMI devices to a TV. B. Apple TV, game console and BluRay player. When buying an HDMI splitter, make sure it has the correct number of outputs for the number of TVs you want to send the signal to.

Can a splitter be used on two screens?

Connect HDMI cables to an available HDMI input on the devices you want to watch video and audio streams on. For example, if you are watching a single Bluray audio/video stream on two screens, you need to connect an HDMI splitter to your Bluray player.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I ■■■■ up a splitter to my Blu ray player?

Connect HDMI cables to an available HDMI input on the devices you want to watch video and audio streams on. For example, if you're watching a Bluray audio/video stream on two screens, you'll need to connect an HDMI splitter to your Bluray player. Now connect the two HDMI cables to the HDMI splitter.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect two monitors using hdmi splitter for projector screen

Connect one end of the first HDMI cable to the back of the first monitor and the other end to the adapter. Connect one end of the second HDMI cable to the back of the second monitor and the other end to the adapter. Now that the two monitors are connected, it's time to adjust the look of your monitors.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can a single HDMI port be used for two monitors?

This must also be done carefully. For example, if you have one HDMI port and two HDMI monitors, you can only use one splitter. This way you can connect two HDMI ports with each other. It's pretty simple. On the other hand, if you have a Thunderbolt port, you will need to purchase a multi-port docking station.

How do I connect two monitors to my laptop?

Physically connect two monitors to your laptop using an HDMI cable adapter. 2. Go to the display settings and choose how you want to display the two (duplicate or expand).

Can a splitter be connected to more than one TV?

Please note that only one or two sources can be connected to an HDMI splitter. Turn on your TV and any sources connected to the HDMI splitter. Now you have to scroll through the TV input until you find the corresponding HDMI input to which you connected your HDMI splitter.

How do you switch between two computers?

Use the "Custom" menu item in OSM to configure two hotkeys so that you can switch between the two computers by pressing the first two buttons in the lower right corner of the monitor. Another way to switch between computers is to use the OSM Input Source menu item.

:brown_circle: What is a monitor switch?

A data monitoring switch is a network hardware device that provides a suite of monitoring tools with access to traffic from many network connections.

What is a switch box?

Definition of Electrical Panel. : metal box containing the active parts of the electrical switch.

How do you setup a dual computer monitor?

To set up a dual monitor system you first need two monitors. Now right click on the desktop and choose Properties from the menu. In the Properties window, go to the Settings tab. If you see two monitors there, you can configure both monitors on your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to setup dual monitors on a computer?

• Make sure all cables are connected properly. First check that all cables are connected correctly.
  • Select display options. Your computer may not recognize the second screen right away.
  • Defining mirrored displays To have one display mirror another, scroll down to Multiple displays. Change the Expand these ads setting to Duplicate these ads.

:brown_circle: How do you attach two monitors to a laptop?

1) Connect the cable from the first external monitor to the correct video port on your laptop. So I connect the VGA cable from the first external monitor to the VGA port on my laptop. 2) Connect the cable from the second external monitor to another suitable port on your laptop.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I setup multiple monitors on my laptop?

Click the "Start" button and select "Control Panel" and then type "display" in the search box in the top right corner of the window. Click Connect to External Display. By default, the Multiple displays section is set to Duplicate these displays. This mirrors the screen of your laptop on the monitor.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I add multiple monitors to my laptop?

To connect a second display to a laptop: Connect two or more displays. In many cases, connecting two (or more) monitors to a laptop is as easy as connecting to an available video output. However, depending on the age of your laptop and the graphics chipset in it, there may be hardware limitations that prevent you from doing this.

:brown_circle: Why is my laptop not connecting to my monitor?

Sometimes your laptop doesn't recognize external monitors properly. This could be due to a bad connection, monitor or cable. Make sure all cables are connected properly and run some tests with different monitors and cables.

Can my computer support dual monitors?

Usually, most Windows laptops now support at least two monitors. However, you need to make sure that two external monitors can be added to your laptop. And it depends on your Windows operating system, the capacity of your graphics cards and their drivers.

How do you use two screens on a laptop?

To make two monitors work on your laptop, use monitors, cables, and enough connectors to tie everything together. Most newer laptops have HDMI and DisplayPort. Older models may have DVI instead. Check your laptop and make sure you have compatible cables and monitors that work with the connection.

How do you connect a dual monitor to a laptop screen

Most laptops support HDMI (Windows, Mac), USBC (Windows, Mac), and/or Thunderbolt (Mac only) connections. To connect a second monitor to a laptop, all you need to do is connect the second monitor's cable to the laptop's video-out port, then you can configure the monitor as a desktop computer.

:brown_circle: How do I display my laptop screen?

Many laptops have a VGA or DVI output. If your laptop has one of these video outputs, you can view the laptop's screen on a monitor. Turn on your laptop. Connect a VGA or DVI cable to the monitor. Connect the other end of the cable to your laptop. Plug in your monitor and turn it on.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect a dual monitor to a laptop best buy

Position the second monitor so that you can comfortably view it. The left or right side of the laptop is usually better, but nothing will stop you from placing it on the laptop screen. Connect your monitor to your laptop with an HDMI cable. Turn on your monitor and laptop.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you connect a dual monitor to a laptop windows 10

HDMI port on a computer monitor. If your laptop and external monitor have HDMI ports, use an HDMI cable to connect them. HDMI cable connected to the HDMI port of the laptop. Depending on how your Windows 10 laptop and external monitor are configured, you may now see some images already displayed on the monitor.

:brown_circle: How do I connect multiple monitors in Windows 10?

Steps Make sure your computer supports the second monitor. While the Windows 10 configuration allows for multiple displays, not all graphics cards support multiple monitors at the same time. Determine the required connection for the second monitor. Most modern computers and monitors use HDMI or DisplayPort cables. Attach the second monitor.

:brown_circle: What hardware is needed for dual monitors?

Hardware required for dual Windows monitors. To connect and control two monitors to your computer, you need two monitors, the appropriate cables, and a dual-monitor graphics card.

:brown_circle: How do you add two monitors?

Right click on the desktop. Select the Display Settings command. The Settings app opens and shows a preview of both screens. To extend your desktop to a second display, select Extend these displays from the Multiple displays menu. Drag the preview icon to position the second monitor.

Does Windows 10 support 3 monitors?

Windows 10 can support more than 3 monitors (probably the same number as Windows 7), but if you look at some posts and see where people have this kind of problem, it's most likely due to drivers.. For example, I have an AMD APU (processor and GPU combination) that can be displayed on three monitors.

:brown_circle: How do you connect a dual monitor to a laptop walmart

Connect one end of the second monitor video cable to the back of your computer, then connect the other end to the second monitor. If you need an adapter to connect the cable, connect the adapter to your computer. Then connect the HDMI or DisplayPort cable to the adapter and connect the other end of the cable to the monitor.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Will a HDMI splitter work?

HDMI splitters work by amplifying the HDMI signal and overcome the usual limitations of each way. These coordinators can also manage the EDID handshake and HDCP readings of the sources, which are necessary for the signal to function properly. HDMI splitters take a signal from a source device and send it to multiple displays.

:brown_circle: What is a HDMI hub?

An HDMI switch can also be called an HDMI hub. An HDMI switcher is a device that expands the number of HDMI sources you can connect to your TV (or projector). The number of HDMI inputs on the selector can range from 2 to 8.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are hdmi splitters recommended for home

The Techole HDMI splitter is another great splitter, one of the best on the market for performance and affordability. It's easy to set up and use, and no external power source is required to get started. To enjoy music, movies or even games, just plug in one of the HDMI devices and enjoy.

Would HDMI splitter work for dual monitors?

HDMI splitters (and video cards) can send video signals to two HDMI monitors simultaneously. But you don't just want a distributor that works well for the least amount of money.

:brown_circle: What are hdmi splitters recommended for streaming

One such model on the market today is Techole's HDMI splitter, a stunningly designed device that can be plugged in and played for your enjoyment. The Techole HDMI splitter is another great splitter, one of the best on the market for performance and affordability.

Are HDMI splitters any good?

An HDMI splitter is a convenient solution for those who are tired of swapping cables for home theater or entertainment systems. An HDMI splitter is a must-have for anyone who gives presentations, works in security services, retail kiosks, corporate training or any other multi-monitor situation.

What is a HDMI cable splitter?

An HDMI splitter is a device that allows you to send audio and video to multiple displays at the same time. They look sturdy as junction boxes, generally measuring only a few inches wide and long, making them easy to find in homes, offices, small businesses, and more.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does HDMI switch reduce quality?

This will not affect the quality of the image as it is a digital image. However, make sure that the HDMI cable is actually the specified length, because at some point you will experience a drop when the signal is not strong enough. HDMI cables usually have the same function.

:brown_circle: What is a HDMI box?

HDMI or High Definition Multimedia Interface is an audio/video cable used to transfer digital audio/video signals to a compatible computer monitor, audio device or television. HDMI sources can be an HD cable/satellite box, HD DVD player, tablet, game console or digital camera.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are hdmi splitters recommended for spectrum

HDMI splitters take a signal from a source device and send it to multiple displays. Only HDMI can make a digital connection, and the splitter can read and negotiate a signal that any device can accept. This will minimize video or audio issues and the result will be more transparent.

Can a splitter be used on two monitors?

A: HDMI can be shared and can transmit video or audio output between two monitors. Again, this depends on the quality of your HDMI splitter. Always check the specs to make sure you have an HDMI splitter that can be split between two monitors before making a purchase.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many outputs do you need for a cable TV splitter?

To get the best signal from your cable splitter, use only one splitter with the required number of outputs (e.g. don't install a 5-way splitter if you only need three outputs). If you don't want to lay cables throughout your house, you can always work wirelessly.

:brown_circle: Which is the best HDMI splitter for 4K?

1. HDMI 4K GANA 3-port switch 2. Avedio 1-2 output connectors, HDMI 4K splitter 3. HDMI 4K OEI 1 to 2 output splitter 4. HDMI 1 to 4 KELIIIYO splitter 5. HDMI 1 to 4 output splitter 4 Enbuer 6 6 HDMI 1 to 4 splitter VKBAND 7. Bi-directional HDMI JSAUX 4K 60 Hz splitter 8. HDMI 1 to 2 outputs ZACCAS splitter 9. Bi-directional HDMI splitter ABLEWE 1.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do hdmi splitters work

How HDMI Splitters Work As mentioned earlier, an HDMI splitter is used to send audio/video signals from one source to multiple displays. They do this by duplicating incoming digital electrical signals. Of course you need an HDMI cable from the source to the splitter and from the splitter to the different displays you want.

:brown_circle: What does a HDMI splitter do?

An HDMI splitter is a small electronic device used to duplicate an HDMI signal and send it multiple times. Active HDMI splitters act as repeaters to amplify the HDMI digital signal, allowing you to exceed the normal size limits of 15ft.

How does a computer monitor splitter work?

A splitter uses techniques to provide multiple signal outputs, thus dividing them into two or more signals so that your game or video can run on multiple monitors. There are devices that double or halve the signal with the same strength.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my HDMI port not working on my computer?

However, if your PC's HDMI port is not working, you should check the GPU card first. Open the case and verify that the green LEDs on the card are off. Sometimes you see red and green lights. This could be due to loose cables connecting to your graphics card through the computer's HDMI port.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect a HDMI cable to a laptop?

Use an HDMI cable to connect your laptop to a monitor or receiver. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your laptop. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to an available HDMI port on a monitor or receiver, such as an HDTV, VCR, or audio player.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you activate a Dell HDMI port?

The HDMI port should be near or near other video and audio ports on your TV or monitor. Turn on your Dell laptop and then your HDTV or LCD monitor. Navigate to the correct input channel on your TV or monitor. Hold down the Fn key on your keyboard and press the F1 key to enable video output.

How do i enable my hdmi port on my computer for

Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your computer's HDMI input in the lower-left corner of the monitor. Press the HDMI IN button in the lower left corner of the monitor. The computer enters HDMI mode. Press and hold the HDMI IN button to return to PC mode.

:brown_circle: How do I connect to a HDMI cable?

Connect the HDMI cable to the adapter box with the large end facing up. The HDMI connector only fits on one side. Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the port on the back of your TV, monitor, or other video device with the wider end of the plug facing up.

Which is the best HDMI cable to buy?

Best HDMI Cables of 2019 10. Belkin HDMI to HDMI Cable for FireTV and Other HDMI Compatible Devices 9. 5m Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDTV Cable 8. Sanus 8 Super Slim HDMI Cable 7. Gold Black Mesh SIENOC HDMI cable 15ft 6. AmazonBasics High Speed ​​HDMI Cable - 3ft 5. Belkin PureAV HDMI Cable 4. Aurum Cable Gold Plated HDMI Cable.

How do you check HDMI cable?

1. Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI input and output ports of the device. 2. Switch on the device. 3. Press and hold the sync select button for 3 seconds. 4. If the HDMI cable passes the test, all three LEDs should flash briefly. and then be firm 5.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i enable my hdmi port on my computer isn t working

Once you've turned on all your devices, you'll need to turn off the HDMI devices again and leave the Widows on. Now disconnect all HDMI connections and then reconnect them to your HDMI device and Windows PC. This will update your HDMI connection and may resolve the issue where your HDMI connection is not working.

Why does my HDMI cable stop working?

A common problem with broken HDMI switches is total signal loss. This means that the TV is not receiving any audio or video signals. What are the possible reasons? It could be a poor quality HDMI cable or a damaged HDMI cable. It could also be that the HDMI switch is cut or the cable is too long.

:brown_circle: How do you fix a HDMI port?

To fix the HDMI port problem, you can try disconnecting and then reconnecting the power cord. Follow the instructions below:
Step 1. Disconnect all HDMI cables from the inputs.
Step 2. Unplug the power cord from the TV for 10 minutes.
Step 3. Connect the TV to a power source.
Step 4. Connect the HDMI cable to your computer.
Step 5 .

Why is HDMI output not working?

If your HDMI connection still doesn't work, there's probably a problem with the hardware, cables, or devices in your HDMI port. In this case, there are several things you should do: First, replace the HDMI cable with a new one. This will resolve any cable issues.

Can a HDMI port be replaced?

While it is possible to fix a broken HDMI port on a TV, it is extremely difficult and should not be attempted unless you are very good at soldering small connections. If your TV is under warranty, ask the manufacturer to repair or replace it.

How do you repair HDMI ports on a TV?

If your TV is under warranty, ask the manufacturer to repair or replace it. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect multiple inputs to one port.

Why is HDMI not working?

There are several reasons why HDMI audio may not work. The problem could be with your PC, HDMI cable, monitor or TV. Start by connecting HDMI to another PC. If the problem persists, it is most likely due to cable or monitor/TV; otherwise the problem may be with the PC.

:brown_circle: How do you connect computer to HDMI?

Connecting a computer to a TV Locate the HDMI connections. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your computer. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your TV. Use the TV remote to switch to HDMI input. Check your computer's display settings.

:brown_circle: Do direct TV boxes have HDMI ports?

DirecTV provides a satellite television solution for viewers who do not want to use cable television services. According to DirecTV, an HDMI cable provides the best connection between your receiver and your television. Usually, DirecTV doesn't supply an HDMI cable with their satellite receivers, so you'll have to buy your own HDMI cable.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a HDMI outlet?

An HDMI connector is a connector or port into which an HDMI cable connects. HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface. It is an external interface for transferring digital video and audio data. Since May 2011, HDMI has become the standard for high definition (HD) compatible consumer electronics.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the types of HDMI cables?

The following names refer to the different types of HDMI cables: Standard HDMI Cables, Standard HDMI Cables with Ethernet, Car HDMI Cables, High Speed ​​HDMI Cables and High Speed ​​HDMI Cables with Ethernet. The BOM version number is no longer used.

How do I connect my HDMI to my MacBook Pro?

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and then click Sound. Make sure your HDMI device is selected in the output area. If you're connecting through a Mini DisplayPort adapter, make sure your Mac can send audio through Mini DisplayPort.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do I need to connect my Mac to my HDTV?

Mac computers can use an HDMI cable or adapter to connect to an HDTV, display, or other HDMI device. Mac computers with one of the following ports can connect to HDMI devices. Learn how to identify the ports on your Mac HDMI connector: Connect directly to HDMI with an HDMI cable.

What do I need to enable my HDMI port on my computer?

First of all, you need an HDMI cable. I strongly recommend that you buy this HDMI cable at an affordable price. If so, you can skip this step and move on to the next one. Next, you need to bring your computer closer to the device you want to use as a display to enable your computer's HDMI port.

How can I connect an external monitor to my MacBook Pro?

Choose Apple menu  > About This Mac Click the Support tab, then click Specifications. The web page that opens shows the number of screens your Mac supports in video or graphics support. If you're using a Mac with Apple Silicon: You can connect an external display to your Mac through one of the Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports.

What is HDMI port called?

The HDMI connection (HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface) is almost a dedicated card, and most graphics cards offer at least one, if not more. HDMI is mainly used to connect consumer electronics to your TV, be it a game console, A/V receiver or your Roku/Amazon box.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What's the difference between display port and HDMI?

Difference between DisplayPort and HDMI resolution. DisplayPort is a digital display interface developed by a consortium of chip and PC manufacturers and standardized by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). The year of conception. DisplayPort was also developed in 2006 and HDMI in 2002. Designer. ethernet. Sound return channel. Long. Popularity.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can you plug into a HDMI port?

Plug a digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device. Connect the HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).

What does a HDMI port look like?

The HDMI connector looks like a longer, slimmer version of the USB connector you've probably used with flash drives, printers, and other devices. Most HDMI cables are cheap and a TV jack should be easy to find. Connecting two devices is as easy as using an extension cord.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Hdmi splitter for dual monitors extended

An HDMI splitter cannot extend the screen to two monitors. The clip displays the original image on 2 or more screens. The USB to HDMI adapter can effectively add a second HDMI port that extends the screen. However, not all computers can display data on the screen over a USB connection.

Is HDMI better than DVI?

HDMI is no better than DVI in quality (DVI is already a digital signal, up to 1920×1200 for single DVI, more for double DVI. Technically, nothing beats DVI at the moment). However, DVI does not transmit an encoded signal, which is the only thing that Bluray players can output.

Can you split a HDMI port?

Unfortunately, you can't just split or combine the two HDMI inputs into one connector, but you have several options.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a HDMI amplifier?

A high-definition multimedia interface amplifier (HDMI) is a device used to connect one or more input signals to multiple output terminals, such as B. Two or more high-definition televisions (HDTV). HDMI refers to the type of cable and connector used to connect electronic devices that carry a high-definition (HD) signal.

Can you use a hdmi splitter for dual monitors

To work with a dual HDMI monitor, you need special devices such as a suitable graphics card and a lot of technical knowledge. If you just want to double the video output on two different monitors, you can use HDMI splitters and corresponding video cards. However, you cannot just use a separator of any type.

Do I need HDMI for monitor?

If you are using an HD monitor, a VGA or HDMI cable will give the best picture. There are no computers with an HDMI port, so you'll also need a DVI cable if you choose this option. Almost all monitors have a port for connecting an S-video cable, and many HD monitors have a VGA or HDMI connection.

What cables do I need for dual monitors?

Before connecting a second monitor to your computer, make sure you have all the necessary cables. In addition to the power cables, they should include any video cables, such as VGA, DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort cables (and an audio cable if needed).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect VGA to HDMI?

Connect the VGA component cable to the VGA to HDMI adapter. Connect the left and right audio cables (if applicable) to the audio inputs of the converter. Connect a short HDMI cable from the VGA to HDMI adapter to the display.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What kind of DVI cable do I Need?

If one or both ports are DVID, you will need a DVID cable. If one or both ports are DVIA, you will need a DVIA cable. If one connection is DVI and the other is VGA and DVI analog, you will need a DVI-VGA cable or a DVI-VGA adapter.

What is dual DVI?

Dual DVI is a digital visual interface connector that contains 24 pins arranged in a rectangular grid on the right.

hdmi splitter for dual monitors