Hazeel Cult Osrs
Need help with RUNESCAPE HAZEEL CULT QUSTION? ۔
Looking for Hazel Cult, he said in the tutorial, I saw when Almon drops armor, but when I understand, you don't drop armor or bones: /
1. Go to Ardougne Ouest and southwest from the bridge to the mansion (near the ghost tree). Enter the villa and go upstairs. Talk to Sir Searle there.
2. Hell tells you that your coach has been removed and asks if you can give it to him? accepted. Now exit the mansion and continue south on the second bridge near the Clock Tower. Head east from Bell Tower and you'll find the basement door, enter. And don't worry, Dango isn't doing anything here.
3. This is where you need to be careful, so be careful. Talk to Clive. If you want to make the struggle longer but more interesting, accept everything from the client (client side). If you want a smooth and easy search, reject the optional message first. Thus, Clive ended the conversation, spoke to him and asked him what he meant. So, after the story, I don't agree. (Serial side)
The second part.
Cracks in the background
1. When you join Clivets, you poison it for the good of the Cornelia family.
2. Get out of the basement and go back to the mansion. Go inside and check where the bat is. Find the range and use the poison on it. When finished, find the flip up. Talk to her He will tell you that your dog d.
3. Go back to the basement and talk to Clive. This will give you the hazel brand. Equip the character and get out of the dungeon. Find all valves in the area. (Six valves in total) If you go north of the basement, you will find one valve near the basement. Turn this valve clockwise. Then find other valves (or use the map below). You can turn all the other valves to the right.
4. Then go back to the basement and get on board. You are at the end of the gutter. Follow the path, ping some followers and find Almon. Al-Amon will ask you to help him find the magic scroll in the mansion. Now go, use the raft and get out of the basement. Then go to the mansion.
5. Now make sure the signal is still full and enter the villa. Proceed. Find the keys in all the boxes. Once you get it, go upstairs. Go to the west room. Look north and look for options where you can ■■■■■■. Click on the punch option and weld P through the wall. Climb the ladder and use your key on your chest.
6. Now go back to the basement. Make sure you do nothing with the valve and then board the raft. Go to Al-Amon and give him a scroll. It will become a ritual and Hazel will appear. Hazel level is 296. Hazel, thank you too. Talk to Al-Amun now and claim your reward. mission accomplished.
The second part.
1. After the client disagrees with everything, you will officially support the serials. Go back to the mansion and talk to Searle.
2. After this first conversation, go to end of use and find the valve, turn it clockwise. Cross the bridge, near the clock tower, find another valve, turn right too. Then approach the cave door and turn the nearest valve to the left. Find the other two valves and turn them clockwise.
3. Now go to the basement and get on the raft to the end of the gutter.
4. Go to all the followers and find Al-Amon. You know that Butler Searles is a spy, but now you're safe, so you can't get away with it. However, this is only level 13 and should not be more difficult.
5. Go back to the mansion and tell Searle the news. She would have been grateful if he had brought a weapon, but she could not believe that Butler was a spy. However, Searle will give him 5 GP to bring weapons, but unfortunately he will give another 995 gold to his ministers.
6. To prove it to Searle, look in her beautiful bedroom closet. They found poison and amulets. Give it to Searle and she will trust you. Butler used poison as an excuse. So you sent an amulet to Searle and Searle thought you were a fool.
Prizes: 1 Quest Point, 2,000 GP and 1,500 Experience Points.
Write to me if you need more help.
(You can add me as a friend or something else, I will answer almost all your questions about your tonsils)