Hawaiian Word For Friend

Hawaiian Word For Friend

The word Hawaii for a friend is as close as family. ۔

I have some friends that I have had for a long time and I am so close to them that I consider them a family. Someone once told me there was a Hawaiian word for it. Can anyone tell me what it is? Help.

Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family, blood or no. My friends are my friends The meaning of the word henai (chicken eye absolutely oz) has been adopted in practice, so this is the place where the locals (usually the elders) call the son henai a son and use only the word henai to explain to someone who Don't know if this could be the case. There are many (and I mean many, all local families) Hanai members in my family, but to me they are always aunts, uncles or something else.

Hawaiian Word For Friend

Hawaiian Word For Friend

How close is the word Hawaii to a friend? 3

I have many friends who have been with me for a long time and I am so close to them that I consider them a family. Someone once told me that there is a Hawaiian word for it. Can anyone tell me what it is? Help.

Ohana is a Hawaiian word for family, whether it is blood or not. My friends are my friends The word hanai (chicken eyes) literally means to stand, so the locals (usually the elders) can call their child hanai their child and the word hanai just to explain to someone who is unfamiliar with the situation. Can use There are many (and I mean many, all local families) members of Hanai in my family, but to me they are always aunts, uncles or something else.

Hawaiian words for family

Friends in hawaii

This page can help you.

D:

How close is the word Hawaii to a friend?

I have many friends who have been with me for a long time and I am so close to them that I consider them a family. Someone once told me that there is a Hawaiian word for it. Can anyone tell me what it is? Help.

The word Ohana means family and family never lags behind. Or never say that Okol doesn't mean a family.

Hawaiian Word For Friend

Hawaiian Word For Friend

Hanai (n i) You say N (as ney) and I (peak).

The meaning is exactly as you describe it. Many Hawaiian families moved to other families.

For example, my best friend, I consider her my sister Hanai and she calls my parents Hanai parents.

اوہانا۔ It means family, whether they are relatives or not (ie friends).

Ha ha! I liked the answer on the other poster. We laugh at me

Hanai is the word for adoption. And we use Kalabash for our unborn cousins. Cousin Calabas.

Sister

brother

there

If he is older than you:

maternal aunt

Uncle

If you have known a friend for a long time.

Oh you (brother)

Hawaiian Word For Friend