Haven T Worn Retainer In Years

I haven't used my low restriction system in about 5 years, now what? 3

If you haven't used patience for a long time, you will feel some pain the first time you wear it. I put on my lower retainer today and it's throbbing! This is not enough due to many gear changes. I think if I use it all day / all day (in pain) it won't hurt much in a few weeks and my teeth will go back as before. it's fine? Will it damage my roots / teeth / teeth / gums? Is there an orthodontist or student who can comment? No suggestions?

Yes, after more than 30 days of use the pain goes away and the teeth straighten. I haven't used it in 7 years and it was recommended that I wear it for 30 days to adjust. I will try to take Advil if you are suffering from pain. I myself am in extreme pain and am currently struggling with increasing symptoms. Unfortunately, if you do not use them, your teeth may become loose. Retainers help tighten teeth while walking. I now

I would suggest Teeth that have undergone orthodontic transformation naturally move slowly to the ■■■■ position, although they are not like neighboring teeth. Using a device from five years ago can be a daunting task. I recommend that you see a TRENT dentist or other certified dentist in your area if possible. The cost of such counseling should be kept to a minimum and avoid making mistakes that can be costly in the long run. Well, take care of yourself.

Zehra Weiss, MS, DMD

They are called deductions because they require three years of reform. The only person who can answer your questions about what steps to take to get your toothpaste repaired is your dentist. If you don't wear them to look good now, ask them about the barely comprehensible ideas they now have. If you stop because it is not smooth, it would be better to adjust it or have it checked by a dentist. I realized this and the cuts were disappointing, but why did you take back the investment you made? If your dentist is not right for you, look for someone else to work with. come here!

I think depending on their change, using their old mounts will allow them to move a lot in a very short time, which would not be a good thing.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

All my wishes

It's too small. I haven't used it in 5 years and it's too small for my mouth. I will not even try to use it.