Hasa Diga Eebowai Meaning

Hasa says, does eboi really mean ...? ۔

Does it really mean ■■■■■■ in any language or is it the stupid phrase they used to sing?

An interview with the creators' book revealed that the sentence was above, not the original language.

This is the result of work with South Park Amy's creators. You did it when Mitt Romney was president. Then the 60-minute story. This work is a pair of tools to easily create missionary artwork in Orient. They try to get a message out of an undeniable fact that the locals have heard it all before and they don't want to hear it again and love them and every man or woman they pray for. Can and all their problems will be solved. Arranged we have a statement ... Hasa said Aboi !! Oh, it's so cute. Is it like Hakuna Mata? Then hit to make sure it's heavenly. The community leader also said: It's been 3 days without rain (meaning it needs rain to plant) and I have nothing to eat. 80% of people have AIDS ... the whole city seems to be dancing and making music, said Hassa Eboi !!! In some cases, I wish I could tell Hassa that she also told Eboi that Iman accepts the lines of technical knowledge or, at the same time, that a person has a religious reputation.

Eboi means and there is a saying which means ****. So, in English, it's you, ****

Songbook number

W is interested in whether it is a current language. forgive me. **** They! (Sorry Paris Today)