H20 Ocean Spray

H20 Ocean Spray

Where can I buy water spray? ۔

I am 18 years old and had a hole on Thanksgiving 23 days ago. It does not affect, it performs all the natural healing process. I clean it twice a day, every day, with the antibacterial soap given to me by the person who stabbed me. But I'm 100 sure he won't be affected or anything. Can anyone tell me where to get sea spray or any other way to keep it clean? I don't have strong sea salt. So, any help would be very grateful (: Thanks !!!

You can get H2Ocean (or other saline solution) from any piercing / tattoo. I also saw it at Walmart (not H2Ocean nd, but half an e).

I don't care about this idiot. I make my own or dissolve table salt in hot water. You don't even have to use salt if you don't have one. Depending on the piercing, you can be satisfied with washing it daily and not bother or stress the rest of the day. I thought about all my piercings, the only thing I cleaned thoroughly with H2Ocean was my nose was affected by the shrimp. I gently washed all my ear and lip piercings in the shower and then ignored them and nothing was affected.

Sometimes I use tea tree essential oil to pierce my ears with a cotton swab when I play too much and feel the infection coming. But so much so that you don't want to use it on a new hole because it's still healing because the tea tree (and the alcohol and hydrogen oxide) are about to dry out.

H20 Ocean Spray