Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA),
Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) means,
The Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) is a technical indicator that indicates changes in asset price trends, breakouts and trading opportunities, including two sets of moving averages (MAs) at different times. Is mixed. There are short-term EA groups and long-term EA groups. Both have six MAs for a total of 12. The term derives its name from Daryl Guppy, an Australian businessman whose development is credited.
- The GPI Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) is applied as an overlay in the asset price list.
- Short-term MAs are generally defined for periods 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15. Long-term averages are usually set at 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and 60.
- If the short-term group's average is higher than the long-term group's, this indicates that asset prices may be on the rise.
- If the short-term group falls below the long-term AM group, the downward trend in asset prices may begin.
- When the MMs are very far from each other, it helps to confirm the price trend in the current direction.
- If both groups push or cross, it indicates that the price has stopped and the trend could be reversed.
- Traders typically trade in the direction of long-term MA groups and use short-term groups for inbound or outbound signals.
Literal Meanings of Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA)
Meanings of Guppy:
A small freshwater live fish in an aquarium. It originated in the tropics of the United States and was introduced elsewhere to control mosquito larvae.
Sentences of Guppy
Gopis are small freshwater fish found in Trinidad and parts of South America that have been widely used in laboratory research, especially in the study of sex selection.
Meanings of Multiple:
A number that can be divided by another number that has no remainder.
Arranging a terminal that allows connection to the circuit at one of several locations.
These include many parties, elements or members.
Sentences of Multiple
15, 20 or the second multiplication of five
Meanings of Moving:
It produces strong emotions, especially sadness or empathy.
Regarding changes in the housing process.
Violating a moving vehicle.
Sentences of Moving
Unforgettable and touching book Dean
Penalties for movement violations
Synonyms of Moving
heart-rending, affecting, operating, poignant, operational, emotive, emotional, going, working, active, heart-warming, upsetting, on the move, disturbing, in motion, touching
Meanings of Average:
Earn or earn as an average rate or amount over a period of time
A number that represents the central or general value in a dataset, specifically the mode, median, or (more commonly) mean value, which is calculated by dividing the number of values in the dataset by their number. Goes
Transfer of financial responsibility for damage or financial loss to the ship or its cargo.
Sort the result by adding some quantity and then divide the amount by adding the quantity.
Sentences of Average
2.4% average annual inflation
Household prices are twice the national average
Special average means partial damage or loss of ship, cargo or goods.
The average temperature in May is 64 ° F
Synonyms of Average
mean, medial, mode, centre, midpoint, middle, median