Guey In English

Guey In English

What does GUY mean in English?

Okay, that sounds a little weird, but I was wondering what it means to speak in Spanish. My friend always tells his friends. I asked him what he meant because he said it at the end of each sentence. I asked him and he said it's bad if you don't know this person, but it's okay to tell a friend about it. Does this mean that someone with her boyfriend cheated on her and they did nothing? It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious. Thank you very much

Literally it means bull: meaning stupid or foolish. I think it can also refer to cld. This is serum.

I am in english

Translated by Gay

This page can help you.

Come back:

What does GUY mean in English?

Okay, that sounds a little weird, but I was wondering what it means to speak in Spanish. My friend keeps telling his friends all the time. I asked him what he meant because he said it at the end of each sentence. I asked him and he said it's bad that you don't know this person, but it's okay to say ...

Guevara thinks you can call your friend a fool instead of his name and pointing the way.

The man in Spanish has the correct spelling bell, but it sounds like a guy or a path, so you just changed the tee. It literally means beef, and it's a negative term like stupid or n ** a, but it's often used as a love term like a friend.

Friends, like friends, speak. In fact, it happens in English when people say that the Spanish speaker never said he was referring to it. Noies is just talk and it means friend, friend, relative, etc.

Guey In English

Guey In English

You have 2 different questions, in which language would you like to know what it means?

PSI believes that this means absolutely nothing in English or Spanish!

It's a Mexican word translated into English as friend, boy or friend ...

Hahahaha, these are Mexican things.

Guey In English