GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT

GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT,

What Does GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT Mean?

• It involves a group of people aiming for some success against various undeclared flaws. Benefits are paid to the organization that purchased the coverage, not to the disabled.

Literal Meanings of GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT

GROUP:

Meanings of GROUP:
  1. Numerous people or objects that have been viewed or seen nearby or categorized together

2. Collect or keep in one or more groups.

Sentences of GROUP
  1. These bodies are divided into four different groups

2. Three wooden chairs were found around the dining table

Synonyms of GROUP

category, class, classification, grouping, set, lot, batch, bracket, type, sort, kind, variety, family, species, genus, breed, style, assemble, collect, gather together

PERSONAL:

Meanings of PERSONAL:
  1. And, it has to do with specific people rather than influence or others.

2. More about things related to or related to your personal life, relationships, and emotions than things related to your personal or professional career.

3. With or mentioning any of the three people.

4. It exists as a unit of self-confidence, not as an abstract and unprofessional force.

Sentences of PERSONAL
  1. Yes, that's why I use my conscience to express my personal opinion.

2. He was found thanks to a private advertisement published by Uhud in Indian newspapers.

Synonyms of PERSONAL

distinctive, characteristic, unique, individual, one's own, particular, private, peculiar, exclusive, idiosyncratic, individualized, personalized, confidential, one's own business, intimate, secret

ACCIDENT:

Meanings of ACCIDENT:
  1. An unfortunate event that occurs unexpectedly and unintentionally and usually involves loss or injury.

2. Events that occur by chance or apparently or intentionally.

3. (In the Aristotelian view) the property of something that is not necessary for its nature.

Sentences of ACCIDENT
  1. There was an accident in the factory

2. Pregnancy is an accident

3. The new element is existence, which Oceana sees as an accident, as it relates to things.

Synonyms of ACCIDENT

mishap, misfortune, misadventure, mischance, unfortunate incident, injury, disaster, tragedy, catastrophe, contretemps, calamity, blow, trouble, problem, difficulty, chance, mere chance, coincidence, twist of fate, freak, hazard