Groove On A Tire

Groove On A Tire

What is the name of the car tire groove? 3

I did this and asked what is called a drain on a car or bicycle tire ...

I need immediate help !!!

This is not really a feature. To walk is to walk, although the correct answer is to walk. It's actually an invention, or some other fancy name

Another word for drain

The grooves in the tires are called grooves. The story behind this is that in 1923, a worker named John F. Saip made a series of thin grooves in the rubber sole of his shoes to prevent them from slipping on the wet surfaces of his work. Surprisingly, he found that the ducts offered much better grip when wet. Moments later, tire maker Goodyear came up with the idea of ​​using it in tires and called it a break.

Would it be difficult to choose the best answer? You know 20 people will say go ... you should vote for me because I have more words.

The movement of a tire or track refers to the rubber around its frame that is in contact with the road. The use of tires eliminates walking, which limits its effectiveness in terms of traction. Often tired steps can be repeated. The word walk is often misused to describe a pattern of cut tubes in rubber. Tse ducts are called walking patterns or just walking patterns.

This page can help you.

D:

What is the name of the car tire groove?

I did this and asked what is a drain on a car or bicycle tire ...

I need immediate help !!!

Groove On A Tire