Rinse the nozzle and filter with water to remove dirt and deposits. If your Grohe sprayer has high-speed nozzles, scrub the nozzle with your hands to remove limescale and debris. The syringe is designed to be cleaned this way. All other models must be cleaned with water.
Try removing the faucet, taking it apart (take note!). Head of the faucet and limiting the flow of water.
The water limiter of a Grohe kitchen faucet can be removed in about 10 minutes with a common household utensil.
- Find the aerator at the end of the faucet outlet and note where it is connected.
- Wrap several layers of masking tape around the aerator to protect the clamp surface when removed.
- Turn off the water at the tap head by closing the taps under the sink.
- Disconnect the spray head from the tube by turning it counterclockwise and unscrewing it.
- Place the adjustable wrench on the front of the spray head and turn it counterclockwise to unscrew the sprayer.
- Turn off the tap water by closing the taps under the sink on the incoming water pipes.
- Remove the handle from the Ladylux ■■■■■■■ by loosening the screw on the side of the handle with an Allen key. When the screw is removed, remove the handle.
- Grohe: Instructions for use of the Ladylux Plus kitchen mixer.
Do not use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners for cleaning. We also advise against the use of detergents that contain solvents or acids, descaling agents, household vinegar and detergents that contain acetic acid. Clean the ■■■■■■■ with just a little soap and a damp cloth. Then rinse and dry.
How To Remove A Flow Restriction From A Kitchen Faucet
It is a simple solution.