Green Spots On Banana

Green Spots On Banana

Why is my banana green circle? ۔

I checked the bananas my brother bought at the store. Bananas are very yellow. I saw on 1 that there were small green spots. Above the tse ss they are lightly ground, as hard as a circular substance. The area in which this circle is located is not solid. I didn't fix them after the bananas turned yellow, but I fixed them today. Bananas are part of the same diet. Other bananas in the diet have the same strict circular substance. Does anyone know what it is and whether it is contagious? Is it an insect's egg or seed that fights bacteria for sunlight or prevents sunlight from reaching Tse Green SS so that bananas don't ripen?

You will want to think about getting rid of it. This group seems to have a disease or medicine. Maybe you open one of them and see that the banana has its own SS, otherwise it should be fine. Oil often protects bananas from harmful substances ... chemicals, insects, etc. If it's a disease, it will probably pass on to bananas.

Green SS in banana

This page can help you.

D:

Why is my banana green circle?

I checked the banana my brother bought at the store. Bananas are very yellow. I noticed on 1 that there were small round green spots. Above the tse ss they are lightly ground, as hard as a circular substance. The area in which this circle is located is not solid. I ...

Dark circles can be caused by many things. As mentioned in previous answers, lack of sleep can be a cause other than sinus problems. However, some dark circles are inherited and there is not much you can do to get rid of them. Try using concealer, sometimes it helps a lot to reduce their appearance, but they will not go away. I now!

You will want to think about getting rid of it. This group seems to have a disease or medicine. Maybe open one and see if the banana itself has SS, if not, that's fine. The oil usually protects the banana from damage.

They look like fair bugs. You can see the picture here:

Green Spots On Banana