Grecian Formula Beard

Grecian Formula Beard

Why not apply Greek Formula 16 to your beard and mustache? 3

My beard and mustache are lighter than my hair. I don't want to invest in more expensive hair dyes for them. According to the most frequently asked questions of the Greek formula:

Q: What is my beard or mustache?

Do not use on hair, including normal mustaches and beards. Eyelids or eyebrows. Can be used in favorites.

What's wrong with having a beard and mustache?

The hair and skin around the beard and mustache are different and more sensitive than side burns. They dye hair for beards and mustaches, you better use them. Using anything else can cause chemical burns around the mouth and nose, hair textures vary, so they can't produce the right color or the wrong color. So it is better not to do that. To use it there.

Grecian Formula Beard

Grecian Formula Beard

This page can help you.

D:

Why not apply Greek Formula 16 to your beard and mustache?

My beard and mustache are lighter than my hair. I don't want to invest in more expensive hair dyes for them. According to the most frequently asked questions of the Greek formula:

Q: What is my beard or mustache?

Do not use on hair, including normal mustaches and beards. Eyelids or ...

do not worry. Genetics and RTI will take care of that. Hair growth is unique to each of us. As you get older, your hair grows faster and needs to grow again every day. Take advantage of the fact that you don't have to.

Instead, they fear legal consequences if someone eats lead in their products.

Grecian Formula Beard