Great Pyrenees Pitbull Mix

Are pit bull terrier and perineum mixes?

Each collection you have has some features from one parent and some features from another. The only way to be sure is to have a mixed breed dog with a DNA test.

Not sure if your doctor has guessed or if he knows the dog's potential parents?

Mixes can be like both parents, as well as parts of both their personality and ethnic characteristics.

Peer mixes usually do not have double dew claws on their hind legs.

You can join a peer group and see if anyone can tell you something. It's hard to know what to say without looking at your photos and you can upload them to groups. !

An excellent blend of Pit Bell Pyrenees

Well, you can never say to what extent they will act mixed, but the first thing that comes to mind is seeing them around animals / strange people if they are not well socialized. It's no lie that wells are known and Perini is not often a fan of other non-herd animals. (Here are some stories about people coming and some understandable quotes, so ...).

But I don't really think it's a bad combination (if that's what you want to adopt, not what you want to enhance). My great Perini are great dogs.

I would say it could be long hair or mr but I'm not sure they all work.

Don't listen to negative cops. I have a male bull and it is the most precious. I can say 100% that everything comes down to making them all. I know a lot of people say that, but it's true. I was in love with my son's 7 weeks old on December 2, 30, 30. He was a big part of my life, I rarely went with him and it was really his only job. If I put it to work, I will. I had a lot of fun with my 2 year old sister and my 4 year old nephew. They have a bad reputation because all these people make them bad or against them. I have heard stories of Ors who dug a pit for 30 days and then got up and stopped. This is really funny. If my dog ​​is not well then he should not be healed which is rare, I can look him in the eye with my nose and a steady voice in my eyes and say he is wrong or someone else, my Lick your face, I know you're sorry. Most people never do that. But I trusted him and I knew he would never hurt me or anyone unless he hurt me. Pit bulls are amazing dogs, they are loving, affectionate, completely loyal and respectful, protective and great about themselves. People have bad ideas because they are very active, pit bulls are very powerful and deserve to run with them, go and take them for a walk or a walk somewhere. To answer you all, all dogs are aggressive when you do this. You can be a Chihuahua and make it cruel. I love my dog ​​and will not trade it for anything. Simply put, it's about making them.

I have an excellent toe / german shepherd / pit. Mom is super toe / shape and dad is good. Our son is now 11 months old and quite old. As a dog he's a bit distant, what I've read is common to GPs and GSs. He wants to stay awake at all times and in the yard when everyone is asleep, so training in a cage in 34-45 months is a challenge. We were permanent and he stopped over time. He's getting warm and friendly, mainly because of his boxing. Training is a bit difficult because it doesn't work with good food, but time and consistency are key to this mix. I read all the races that make up his mix and was very careful that he became social from the beginning. Although he didn't have everything, I took him home and made my 89 week block so he would get tired on the sidewalk. At first he hated walking on the rails and it lasted for a month, maybe two, although he really enjoyed walking. He always wanted to come back to me, he never wanted to go. When she was 4 months old, with all the stitches, I met up to play with the neighbor's dog. He was now about a year old and had become an extraordinary being. Love all the animals, cats and dogs, leave our chickens alone, it's great for kids and toddlers too. He is compassionate and wants to please his people. He no longer sleeps in a box and is well on his leash. She loves camping and hiking. The most interesting thing, and to our surprise, it rarely barks. I found a lot of silent holes, so I think he understood why he was biting towards GP / GS. It's still hard to chew, but I think it's because he doesn't like to be alone and bored. In addition to chewing, it tastes good. However, it took 8 months of hard work to reach this place and there were many fights between me and my husband. Play of all races is a big deal and you really need to pay attention to the light at the end of the tunnel. Don't leave it! :)

Appearance is questionable ... Depending on the color of the parents and the dominant genetic trait (/ dominance, and separation) the breed will still exist because both animals belong to the working breed. The size difference can also be huge. This is not the mix I wanted.

Little Russians say that their great foot is an amazing dog and I have a pit which is the best dog ever. Smart, loyal and kind!