Definition of Granularity:
The level of detail involved in the model or decision-making process. The higher the detail, the higher the level. Granularity is commonly used to mark the detail or scale of a set of data.
Quality or granulation status.
The scale or level of detail of a dataset or other phenomenon.
How to use Granularity in a sentence?
- You need to make sure that you have analyzed all the details before embarking on a particularly risky project.
- The chip also offers MPEG2 encoding with low digital video noise, which removes grain from the image and therefore improves compressed video quality.
- Invoice data does not provide enough details to answer the question.
- The director told his flaws that he wanted deep details with all the models of the film.
- Meetings are always longer when Jim is there, because he insists on high-level details and does research on everything, even if it's nothing.
Meaning of Granularity & Granularity Definition