Grandma Fattening Me Up

Grandma Fattening Me Up

How can I stop my grandmother from crushing me? 3

Some time ago I found myself in university for 3 months. We worked on our mission for two months and my parents left, so I had to stay with my grandmother. She eats all the food, whether I tell her or not. I went to dinner once and I told him my stomach was bloated and I couldn't eat anything. He said he was wearing my pants because he had not brought any sweets. I had to fight for the rest of the dinner (the size of Thanksgiving Dinner) and then it ended up making my coke cake. I just had to lie down on the couch and I went into a food coma because I was so sick I got up and it rubbed my stomach and slipped. I was having breakfast the next morning and my pants were torn with embarrassment, but Grandma was very proud of me. Then he said I am fat.

When I left college I was beautiful, weighing 100 pounds. After 2 months with her grandmother, she weighs 255.

I have to go to her in a month and still lose most of my weight since the last time I was there. How can I force them to stop harassing me?

Your grandmother feeds you because she loves you, just as she loves you. The next time you live with your grandmother, you can pretend that the doctor told you to lose weight. You can also do a lot of weight loss exercises that you already need.

10 I am tall.

Grandma Fattening Me Up