Goomah

Goomah

What exactly is Goma? Explain that this is a new word for me. Are they only found in popular culture?

Gomer is the mistress of a married man ... usually a supportive woman. He settled in an apartment etc. They are found under different names in many cultures, but in different ways in the same situation.

This page can help you.

D:

What exactly is Goma? Explain that this is a new word for me. Are they only found in popular culture?

Of course with respect to all good colleagues!

This slag probably comes from the Italian word comparator (or the related Sicilian condition, both related to the Spanish compador), used in southern Italy (and is) abbreviated pƒÂ and literally means friend and colloquial, special To talk to people Who live in it. This has been replaced by the Italian-American trend of replacing gs with cs and bs with ps in the popular sch, which led to Gombaha.

گوما

You mean Gomba.

The monastery is of Italian descent. The word is slightly negative, similar to someone else.

Goma (you don't speak Yute Gomba, as some interviewers mistakenly think) is the Italian word kohmahray (kohMAHray) which means lover.

Goomah

Goomah

Is important? If you do a check, you will find the head of the RSC in your bed.

Have a great time!

More blessings.

Important parents

And your kids are good *

With the priests, there is a kind of sauce !!

It's like Pascal, Mama = MIA, !!

It is a comparison of people's truth.

This is Mr. !!

Cement man !!

When you cook pasta, add a cup of olive oil.

In water so that [noodles do not stick] ..

Together [you don't want to.

MIE !! [Story]

Christ Columbus .. We ask you to discover America.

All are compressed [POP = ENG] Grimes !! Bucket from Turkey !! Black hands, you must have !!

BOSS = ME .. !! [My children]

Goma is a mother in Italian.

Boyfriend or lover.

Goomah