Google Tax

Google Tax,

Definition of Google Tax:

• The definition of Google Tax is: Google's tax, also known as holding income tax, refers to tax evasion regulations that have been introduced in several countries to regulate the process of transferring profits or royalties to another country with higher tax rates. Has gone Less or no tax. For example, when Internet giant Alphabet Inc. (Plural) closed its business in Dublin, Ireland, the low-tax capital in the UK, Google paid a negligible tax, although the figure was 6.5 billion euros in the UK. Are used. .

Literal Meanings of Google Tax

Google:

Meanings of Google:
  1. Use the Google search engine to find information about (anything else) on the Internet.

Sentences of Google
  1. I recently searched for my seventh grade teacher on Google and found his current email address

Tax:

Meanings of Tax:
  1. Mandatory contribution to state revenue that the government collects for workers' income and company profits or increases the cost of certain goods, services and transactions.

2. Strict restrictions or demands.

3. Tax collection (on anything else)

4. Create requirements (a person's strength or resources)

5. Facing someone's mistake or crime.

6. Investigation and evaluation (case cost)

Sentences of Tax
  1. Higher taxes will reduce consumer spending

2. Heavy tax on reader's attention

3. Hardware and software are subject to 7.5% tax

4. He knew that the next test would force all his strength

5. Why are you accusing me of this meaningless accusation?

6. Tax agents

Synonyms of Tax

levy, tariff, duty, toll, excise, impost, contribution, assessment, tribute, tithe, charge, fee, burden, load, weight, encumbrance, demand, strain, pressure, stress, drain, imposition, levy a tax on, impose a toll on, charge duty on